We’ll learn more about Rocket’s origin in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, but will we like what we see?
Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn took a break from generating clickbait entertainment news articles on his social media pages to generate clickbait entertainment news at Hascon this weekend. Speaking about the MCU origins of the adorable Rocket Raccoon, Gunn revealed that it will diverge from the comics, and as far as the character is concerned, not for the better.
As reported by MCU Exchange, Gunn said:
“As you know, the MCU is one way of processing these characters. 616 is a different one. We are going to learn more about where Rocket comes from in the coming sagas. It’s going to be a little different from the comics. We already know a lot about from where he came from. It’s a little bit more horrible than what it is in the comics when you come down to it. We will learn more about that.”
What secrets might Rocket’s movie origin hold? The only way to find out is via a relentless stream of clickbait articles released over the next three years as we await the 2020 release of GotG3. It’s best for everyone if we get started on that right away.
- James Gunn Is Getting His Own Funko Pop At NYCC
- John Barrowman Honors Elisabeth Sladen With New Character For Torchwood Comic - September 23, 2017
- Mel Brooks Dares Hollywood To Remake Blazing Saddles - September 23, 2017
- Hasta La Vista, Sequels: New Terminator Will Ignore All Other Terminators But The First Two, Says Schwarzenegger - September 22, 2017
- Rian Johnson Manages To Complete A Star Wars Movie Without Getting Fired - September 22, 2017
- Doom Patrol Shocker: Next Three Issues Delayed, Again - September 22, 2017