Tonight marks the return of Outlander for its third season. If you are a STARZ subscriber, you can actually see the episode early as it appeared On Demand last night ahead of tonight’s premiere.
The time-travel romance returns after a year away and Claire (Caitriona Balfe) is beginning her life in Boston with Frank (Tobias Menzies) as they wait for the birth of Brianna. Jamie (Sam Heughan) has returned to his men and prepares for a battle he knows he can’t win.
The premiere episode will focus on the battle and Jamie’s escape (they’re not going to kill him you know). The new season will focus on the two reuniting after their long separation and what happened in that time, with the second half of the series focused on their journey to the West Indies.
Joining the series in Season 3 are David Barry (A Place To Call Home) as John William Gray, Hannah James (Mercy Street) as Geneva Dunsany, Tanya Reynolds (Delicious) as Isobel Dunsany, and Wil Johnson (The Five) as Joe Abernathy. Cesar Domboy and Lauren Lyle take over the roles of Fergus and Marsali, who are both now grown.
The series continues to follow the novels by Diana Gabaldon with the third season focused on the third novel, Voyager.
Outlander Season 3 premieres tonight on Starz.
Sam Heughan takes us on a tour of the Armory, the coldest place on the set.
Caitriona Balfe takes us on a tour of a brand-new set for Outlander Season 3: the Boston apartment.
- Outlander Stars Talk Season 3 Ahead of Sunday's Premiere
- Ron Moore On Why Replicators Are The Worst, And Other Words Of Wisdom
- Outlander's Season 3 Characters You Need To Know Before Droughtlander Ends
- Outlander's Red Dress Debate Continues To Cause A Stir
- Sholly Fisch Wonders If Anyone Will Read His Mighty Mouse #4 Commentary - September 20, 2017
- ‘Anna And The Apocalypse’ – A Holiday High School Musical Zombie Film - September 20, 2017
- Wonder Woman Gets An Honest Trailer… That’s Actually Kind Of Nice - September 20, 2017
- Gotham Season 4: License Of Misconduct And Mission Creep - September 20, 2017
- Paul Dini On Harley Quinn Turning 25 And The Betty And Veronica Crossover - September 19, 2017