Following the success of Los Angeles’ DragCon, tripling its total attendance since debuting in 2015, RuPaul announced Dragcon NYC, happening this weekend.
Spearheaded by RuPaul and World of Wonder Productions, RuPaul’s DragCon provides a platform for fans – of all ages and backgrounds – to meet and interact with world-renowned celebrities and icons in a creative, friendly and accessible environment. The convention welcomed top talent for performances, meet and greets, panels, and more, including: Michelle Visage, Big Freedia, YouTube stars including Manny Mua, Patrick Starrr, Jeffree Star, and Drag Race royalty including , Bob The Drag Queen, Jinxx Monsoon, Kim Chi, Detox, Katya, Raven, Shangela, Trixie Mattel, Ginger Minj, Gia gunn, Sasha Velour, Acid Betty, the Boulet Brothers and many more – and of course, RuPaul.
Amanda Gurall took a few photos for Bleeding Cool…
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018