Following the success of Los Angeles’ DragCon, tripling its total attendance since debuting in 2015, RuPaul announced Dragcon NYC, happening this weekend.
Spearheaded by RuPaul and World of Wonder Productions, RuPaul’s DragCon provides a platform for fans – of all ages and backgrounds – to meet and interact with world-renowned celebrities and icons in a creative, friendly and accessible environment. The convention welcomed top talent for performances, meet and greets, panels, and more, including: Michelle Visage, Big Freedia, YouTube stars including Manny Mua, Patrick Starrr, Jeffree Star, and Drag Race royalty including , Bob The Drag Queen, Jinxx Monsoon, Kim Chi, Detox, Katya, Raven, Shangela, Trixie Mattel, Ginger Minj, Gia gunn, Sasha Velour, Acid Betty, the Boulet Brothers and many more – and of course, RuPaul.
Amanda Gurall took a few photos for Bleeding Cool…
- The Swag Of Thought Bubble 2017 From An AirBnB That Has Not Burnt Down – Yet - September 24, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – September 24th, 2017 – “Metal Is Absolutely Crushing Everything Else” - September 24, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – September 25th, 2017 – Squirrelled Away - September 24, 2017
- What Is Your Comic Shop History? - September 24, 2017
- Not Another Zombie Comic - September 24, 2017