Following the success of Los Angeles’ DragCon, tripling its total attendance since debuting in 2015, RuPaul announced Dragcon NYC, happening this weekend.
Spearheaded by RuPaul and World of Wonder Productions, RuPaul’s DragCon provides a platform for fans – of all ages and backgrounds – to meet and interact with world-renowned celebrities and icons in a creative, friendly and accessible environment. The convention welcomed top talent for performances, meet and greets, panels, and more, including: Michelle Visage, Big Freedia, YouTube stars including Manny Mua, Patrick Starrr, Jeffree Star, and Drag Race royalty including , Bob The Drag Queen, Jinxx Monsoon, Kim Chi, Detox, Katya, Raven, Shangela, Trixie Mattel, Ginger Minj, Gia gunn, Sasha Velour, Acid Betty, the Boulet Brothers and many more – and of course, RuPaul.
Amanda Gurall took a few photos for Bleeding Cool…
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018
- What Makes A Hero? - May 20, 2018