For those of you enjoying Absolver, good news is on the way as the game’s complete soundtrack is getting an official release. The action melee game from Devolver Digital and SloClap got a pretty decent treatment on the music, as it had the involvement of talent like composer Austin Wintory with Wu-Tang Clan’s RZA as a producer. Now, Laced Records will be releasing a 180-gram vinyl edition of the soundtrack, containing the complete 20-track score. Below is a quote from Witonry from the company’s PR announcement about the release, but for the time being there is no official date set for it to come out beyond the fourth quarter of 2017. Simply a pre-order link for one of three options to buy a physical edition.
Wintory commented on the soundtrack: “I wrote the music in a pure and holistic way about the emotional experience [of Absolver]. Our creative director Pierre described the game as ‘combat through friendship’ during our very first call, and so it was crucial that the music reflect that underlying empathy. It’s about giving strength to your adversaries, while they strengthen you. So the music becomes this kind of dance, like the two players are engaged in a ballet together. Conveniently this approach also helped us avoid the clichés of the martial arts genre, which both the developers and I were very keen to avoid!”
- Funko Holiday Pops Continue With Elf...And Krampus?
- Funko Begins Their NYCC Exclusives Reveals: Game Of Thrones And WWE!
- Pickle Rick Funko Pops Are Coming In December, Just In Time For Christmas
- Bob Ross Pop! - A Happy Little Vinyl Figure
- Hellboy Has Come To Funko, And Man Are They Awesome
- How The Dying Roll: Reviewing The ‘Tomb Of Annihilation’ Dice Set - September 19, 2017
- ‘Ink’, ‘MvCI’, & ‘NBA 2K18’ For Video Game Releases: Sept. 19-25 - September 19, 2017
- More Minecraft Craftables From JiNX & Extra Goodies To Review - September 18, 2017
- Can You Make Esports Relatable? We Explore The Possibilities In ‘Good Game’ - September 18, 2017
- Battling Like A Pair Of Rad DJ’s! We Review ‘Dropmix’ - September 18, 2017