It’s a running joke that everyone is afraid of Lucasfilm and Marvel for spoilers and they talk about the “snipers” that will take them out if they say a word. It appears that director Ron Howard of the Untitled Han Solo Movie, must be in Lucasfilm’s good graces because they don’t go after him for the pictures. Or he doesn’t want to play the secretive PR game. Or the movie has some bad press following it from the firing and the pictures keep the hype up. It’s probably a combination of all three, to some degree, but it does mean we get regular set pictures. Since the 5th of September Howard has posted three pictures from the Han Solo movie.
Today we got the cockpit of what looks like some sort of speeder.
Working on Saturday here in the Galaxy pic.twitter.com/eIx9SBjycA
— Ron Howard (@RealRonHoward) September 9, 2017
On the 6th we got some monitor shots that appear to show some sort of cantina bar brawl.
— Ron Howard (@RealRonHoward) September 6, 2017
Finally, on the 5th, we got a picture from an actual set. It’s hard to see what is going on but that background looks like the galaxy we’re all familiar with.
— Ron Howard (@RealRonHoward) September 5, 2017
The Han Solo movie is still set to come out in May of next year and it should be wrapping any day now (hopefully) so they can get the post-production started. That’s going to be a very busy post-production.
Untitled Han Solo Star Wars Anthology Film, directed by Ron Howard, stars Alden Ehrenreich, Emilia Clarke, Donald Glover, Woody Harrelson, and Thandie Newton. It will be released May 25, 2018.
- Jason Momoa Defends Justice League From The Mean Old Critics - November 20, 2017
- The Last Jedi’s Admiral Holdo And Poe Dameron May Not See Eye To Eye - November 20, 2017
- Kelly Marie Tran Nearly Gave Up Acting Before She Was Cast In Star Wars: The Last Jedi - November 20, 2017
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Producer Says This Sequel Is Better Than The First - November 20, 2017
- Creating The Crystal Foxes Featured In Star Wars: The Last Jedi - November 20, 2017