It’s a running joke that everyone is afraid of Lucasfilm and Marvel for spoilers and they talk about the “snipers” that will take them out if they say a word. It appears that director Ron Howard of the Untitled Han Solo Movie, must be in Lucasfilm’s good graces because they don’t go after him for the pictures. Or he doesn’t want to play the secretive PR game. Or the movie has some bad press following it from the firing and the pictures keep the hype up. It’s probably a combination of all three, to some degree, but it does mean we get regular set pictures. Since the 5th of September Howard has posted three pictures from the Han Solo movie.
Today we got the cockpit of what looks like some sort of speeder.
Working on Saturday here in the Galaxy pic.twitter.com/eIx9SBjycA
— Ron Howard (@RealRonHoward) September 9, 2017
On the 6th we got some monitor shots that appear to show some sort of cantina bar brawl.
— Ron Howard (@RealRonHoward) September 6, 2017
Finally, on the 5th, we got a picture from an actual set. It’s hard to see what is going on but that background looks like the galaxy we’re all familiar with.
— Ron Howard (@RealRonHoward) September 5, 2017
The Han Solo movie is still set to come out in May of next year and it should be wrapping any day now (hopefully) so they can get the post-production started. That’s going to be a very busy post-production.
Untitled Han Solo Star Wars Anthology Film, directed by Ron Howard, stars Alden Ehrenreich, Emilia Clarke, Donald Glover, Woody Harrelson, and Thandie Newton. It will be released May 25, 2018.
- Did Tom Holland Just Reveal the Title to the Spider-Man: Homecoming Sequel? - June 23, 2018
- Todd Mcfarlane Says the Production for Spawn Will Be Very Low Key - June 23, 2018
- Amber Heard Wanted a Comic-Accurate Version of Mera in Aquaman - June 22, 2018
- New Trailer for the Upcoming Thriller ‘Searching’ - June 22, 2018
- New Ant-Man and The Wasp Featurette, Plus a New TV Spot - June 22, 2018