The Once Upon A Time reboot continues as another princess gets recast for the shows seventh season. TVLine is reporting that Meegan Warner (Turn: Washington’s Spies) has been cast as a new version of Rapunzel. The character appeared back in season 3 as played by Alexandra Metz (Chicago Fire). The new Rapunzel will find herself trapped in a tower by an evil sorceress… you know, like Rapunzel in the fairy tale. The character is described as ‘feisty and full of pluck’, which sounds like a way to describe Mary Tyler Moore. She’s willing to do whatever it takes to break the spell and get revenge on the woman who imprisoned her.
Warner taking over as Rapunzel is the third recent recasting. Dania Ramierez replaces Jessy Schram as Cinderella and Rose Reynolds replaces Sophie Lowe as Alice in Wonderland.
Once Upon a Time returns to ABC in a new time slot, 8 PM on Fridays starting October 6th. The series will lead into Marvel’s Inhumans and then later in the year to Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD. Rapunzel and Medusa back-to-back. It’s a night for people who really like long hair (or at least until the end of the pilot episode of Marvel’s Inhumans).
- New World Of Warcraft Audio Drama, ‘A Thousand Years Of War’ - September 24, 2017
- Riverdale’s Luke Perry, Marisol Nichols And Ashleigh Murray Share Their Favorite Scenes - September 24, 2017
- Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers Weighs In On National Anthem Protests - September 24, 2017
- Tom Cruise And Doug Liman Talk American Made - September 24, 2017
- Con Man Stars Alan Tudyk And Nathan Fillion Test Their Bromance - September 24, 2017