I guess I need to take an actual vacation to Disneyland (instead of a one day drop in last minute…) because look at these:
These are The Most Dangerous Tacos In The Galaxy, and they are available at Nowhere Eats in Disney’s California Adventure. Based on the Guardians of the Galaxy, the tacos are made up of barbacoa, green onion slaw, purple cabbage, pickled onions, habanero salsa, and green shells. They sound amazing to be honest. The flavors probably compliment each other well, and they just look cool. If you’re a regular at Disneyland, have you had these? Are they everything I hope they are and then some? Take more of my money, Disney!
- Pinup Girl Clothing Teams up with Betty and Veronica for a Fabulous New Line - March 16, 2018
- Gluten-Free and Vegan Options in Disney Springs for St. Patrick’s Day! - March 16, 2018
- D’oh! This Homer Simpson Sheet Mask is What Nightmares Are Made Of - March 16, 2018
- Indulge in Disneyland Resort’s Newest Hotel Package: Pixar Fest! - March 16, 2018
- New St. Patrick’s Day Pastries Available Now at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs - March 12, 2018