I guess I need to take an actual vacation to Disneyland (instead of a one day drop in last minute…) because look at these:
These are The Most Dangerous Tacos In The Galaxy, and they are available at Nowhere Eats in Disney’s California Adventure. Based on the Guardians of the Galaxy, the tacos are made up of barbacoa, green onion slaw, purple cabbage, pickled onions, habanero salsa, and green shells. They sound amazing to be honest. The flavors probably compliment each other well, and they just look cool. If you’re a regular at Disneyland, have you had these? Are they everything I hope they are and then some? Take more of my money, Disney!
- Barzinga at Kansas City BBQ to Enjoy Top Gun and SDCC 2018! - July 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Tasting Super Hero Ice Cream at SDCC 2018! - July 22, 2018
- Betty and Veronica ’80s-Inspired Limited-Edition Pin Set Debuts at SDCC - July 22, 2018
- Chatting with Mike Carbonaro About the Past and Future of Big Apple Comic Con - July 21, 2018
- We Played Shadow of the Tomb Raider at SDCC and Chatted with the Game’s Head Devs - July 21, 2018