Jared Leto has broken his public silence on stories that Warner Bros. is developing a Joker origin movie which will star a different Joker than Jared Leto.
Leto was rumored to be unhappy about the rival film, for which some reports said Warner Bros. was seeking Leonardo DiCaprio. However, in comments made during a video interview promoting the Destiny 2 launch, Leto admitted to being confused, but didn’t harbor any resentment.
“Yeah, I think so,” Leto said when asked if the multiple Joker situation was real. “I’m a little confused, too. Yeah, there are a couple of things happening in the DC world.”
“I love the Joker,” he continued. “He’s a great character and really fun character to play. But it’s a big universe, and when you play the Joker, really, there’s no ownership there. You have the honor of holding the baton for a little while and then passing it off. But there are other films that in development and I’m excited to see what comes from it.”
Well, isn’t that mature of him? Watch the video below:
- Bungie Hints Toward Adding Private Matches In 'Destiny 2'
- Bungie Switches Out A 'Destiny 2' Map After Found Bug
- 'Destiny 2' Servers Are Getting Four-Hour Maintenance On Monday
- The Hulk Just Learned #MarvelDeclassified Drops Tomorrow, and You Won’t Guess What it Makes Him Want to Do - July 22, 2018
- Guardians of the Galaxy Star Dave Bautista on James Gunn: Whatcha Gonna Do When #Cybernazis Come for You? - July 22, 2018
- Uncanny X-Men Returns in November - July 22, 2018
- Chris Claremont Writes Magneto for X-Men Black Weekly One-Shots - July 22, 2018
- First Look at Steve McNiven’s Interior Artwork for Return of Wolverine #1 - July 22, 2018