MoneySuperMarket.com is an insurance comparison website in the UK. They have a tendency of making somewhat crazy and weird adverts to advertise their skills as a comparison site for saving users money. Recently, one such advert saw He-Man’s arch-nemesis dancing down a modern UK high street, having saved money on the website.
Well, now he’s back, with He-Man in tow, and they are going to show you the time of your lives! Prepare to get your life, girl!
For those who don’t know me very well, I was a big fan of the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe TV show when I was a kid. I had bed sheets, lampshades, toys, and recorded all the episodes on VHS. I was obsessed.
One might think that that obsession with a scantily clad blond haired Adonis was telling, but no.
No, it only occurred to me years later, after discovering one of the old VHS and throwing it on and seeing the opening sequence with Skeletor.
Yup, that shady-ass Skeletor made me gay, for sure.
Well, with this latest MoneySuperMarket ad, which is more than a little on the homoerotic side, Skeletor is continuing the good work!
Now, I do have to wonder where there next MoneySuperMarket advert will wind up going. Maybe bring in She-Ra next time?
- Hot List For 2017 At Toys R Us Includes Very Little Geeky Things
- For The Honor Of Grayskull - Sideshow Unveils She-Ra Statue
- Skeletor Has Put On His Dancing Shoes
- Marvel Unveils First 10 Of The Phoenix Variant Covers Coming In December - September 19, 2017
- Dave Proch Will Make Comics With You Via His New Patreon - September 19, 2017
- We The Heroes Ball Returns To New York Comic Con For Second Year - September 19, 2017
- Twitter Says It’s Cracking Down On Abusive Accounts, But It’s Not Doing Enough - September 17, 2017
- What Is Greg Capullo On To Next After Metal? Could Be Swamp Thing - September 17, 2017