MoneySuperMarket.com is an insurance comparison website in the UK. They have a tendency of making somewhat crazy and weird adverts to advertise their skills as a comparison site for saving users money. Recently, one such advert saw He-Man’s arch-nemesis dancing down a modern UK high street, having saved money on the website.
Well, now he’s back, with He-Man in tow, and they are going to show you the time of your lives! Prepare to get your life, girl!
For those who don’t know me very well, I was a big fan of the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe TV show when I was a kid. I had bed sheets, lampshades, toys, and recorded all the episodes on VHS. I was obsessed.
One might think that that obsession with a scantily clad blond haired Adonis was telling, but no.
No, it only occurred to me years later, after discovering one of the old VHS and throwing it on and seeing the opening sequence with Skeletor.
Yup, that shady-ass Skeletor made me gay, for sure.
Well, with this latest MoneySuperMarket ad, which is more than a little on the homoerotic side, Skeletor is continuing the good work!
Now, I do have to wonder where there next MoneySuperMarket advert will wind up going. Maybe bring in She-Ra next time?
- Hot List For 2017 At Toys R Us Includes Very Little Geeky Things
- For The Honor Of Grayskull - Sideshow Unveils She-Ra Statue
- Skeletor Has Put On His Dancing Shoes
- Thanos #13 Review: A Thrilling Jumping-On Point With An Entertaining New Character - November 23, 2017
- Doomsday Clock: Just Who Could Be The New [SPOILER]? - November 23, 2017
- Doomsday Clock #1 Review: A Strong, Gorgeous Piece Of Set-Dressing To Start - November 23, 2017
- Millarworld Announces New Ongoing Hit-Girl Series With Kevin Smith On Second Arc - November 21, 2017
- Disney Animation Head John Lasseter Takes Leave Of Absence From Pixar Due To “Missteps” - November 21, 2017