Tomorrow sees the publication of The Walking Dead #171 by Robert Kirkman, Charlie Adlard, Stefano Gaudiano, Cliff Rathburn, and Rus Wooten. And it features a brand-new character.
“FEAR THE PRINCESS Who is she, and what does she want?”
New characters given focus like this on the Walking Dead can often mean key issues, collectibility, cosplay from defining features and accessories, and TV character casting. Previous examples include The Governor, Negan, Jesus, Michonne, and Ezekiel.
And the goggles, purple hair and pink cropped jacket just scream cosplay. This the first time a Walking Dead character looks like something out of Mad Max or Fallout.
So here are five things (not too spoilery) that we will learn tomorrow.
1. Michonne’s team find a completely deserted city. The Princess is alone and has been for a year.
2. The Princess exhibits an element of neurodiversity as a result.
3. Her real name is Juanita Sanchez.
4. She has a temper — or at least she thinks she does.
5. She is a bit of a motormouth.
The Walking Dead #171 is published tomorrow. Is this their character find of 2017?
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018