Dynamite and Humble Bundle have paired up again for a new charity bundle featuring digital Battlestar Galactica comics. The bundle features 100 issues of the BSG universe and a few Humble Bundle exclusives. There are 18 collections (83 issues), plus 17 single issues. You can check out the bundle now right here.
Part of the proceeds from the bundle goes to AbleGamers Foundation, a non-profit charity dedicated to breaking down the barriers of economic and social isolation for people with disabilities through their disabled gamers assistive technologies that allows those with limited real-world mobility to experience what it is like to walk, run, climb, drive, and even fly — in a virtual world.
To help promote the bundle, Dynamite has sent over a few — and by few, I mean five — free Battlestar Galactica digital comics to share with you, the readers.
This is the final of the five free issues and it’s the second part of Dynamite’s steampunk alternative Battlestar Galactica 1880 #2 written by Tony Lee and drawn by Aneke. In the story the Colonial Fleet gather together under Arch-Duke Adama, Athena and Starbuck find themselves captured by the pirates of the Rising Star! Will Apollo and his friends defeat Professor Baltar’s Cylonic Knights – and what secret will they discover? The cover for the issue was done by Ardian Syaf.
- Book Review: A Murder of Manatees, the Return of Tom Stranger - January 23, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at the Dynamite Trades Shipping in April 2018 - January 23, 2018
- Exclusive Extended Previews for Agent 47: Birth of the Hitman #3 and Bettie Page #7 - January 23, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at Dynamite’s Media Tie-In Titles Shipping in April 2018 - January 23, 2018
- Flash Season 4: Ralph Dibny Versus the Eco-Friendly, Carb-Counting Bomber - January 23, 2018