It feels like it was just two months ago that Ron Howard took over directing the Star Wars Han Solo movie. Perhaps that’s because it was just two months ago that Howard got the job after Phil Lord and Christopher Miller were unceremoniously ousted from the film. But even still, it’s already time for Howard to wish one of the movie’s star’s farewell.
Howard took to Twitter to give a compliment to the “wildly impressive” Donald Glover, as Glover has apparently finished shooting his scenes for the movie. To commemorate the moment, and to give the clickbait entertainment journalism industry something to latch onto for their headlines, Howard posted a photo of himself with Glover, who was sporting his Lando Calrissian mustache for the movie:
— Ron Howard (@RealRonHoward) August 26, 2017
The Untitled Han Solo Film is set to hit theaters on May 25, 2018. By that time, we should probably have it confirmed that the title will be Han Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- Ahead of Ultimate Deletion, Matt Hardy Seeks Advice from Giraffe to Defeat Bray Wyatt - March 17, 2018
- Nikki Bella vs Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania 35? One Superstar Likes the Idea (and It’s Nikki Bella) - March 17, 2018
- Roman Reigns Defeats Steroid Scandal to Earn Title Shot at WrestleMania - March 17, 2018
- Joe Quesada Draws 3 Versions of Daredevil for Daredevil #600 Retailer Exclusive Variants - March 17, 2018
- Former WWE Superstar Grandmaster Sexay Badly Beaten in Hotel Room Brawl with Chase Stevens - March 17, 2018