It feels like it was just two months ago that Ron Howard took over directing the Star Wars Han Solo movie. Perhaps that’s because it was just two months ago that Howard got the job after Phil Lord and Christopher Miller were unceremoniously ousted from the film. But even still, it’s already time for Howard to wish one of the movie’s star’s farewell.
Howard took to Twitter to give a compliment to the “wildly impressive” Donald Glover, as Glover has apparently finished shooting his scenes for the movie. To commemorate the moment, and to give the clickbait entertainment journalism industry something to latch onto for their headlines, Howard posted a photo of himself with Glover, who was sporting his Lando Calrissian mustache for the movie:
— Ron Howard (@RealRonHoward) August 26, 2017
The Untitled Han Solo Film is set to hit theaters on May 25, 2018. By that time, we should probably have it confirmed that the title will be Han Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- BC Mailbag: Jason Aaron’s Thor, John Cena’s Vasectomy, And Zack Snyder’s Cut of Justice League - June 24, 2018
- David Lynch on Donald Trump: “He Could Go Down as One of the Greatest Presidents in History” - June 24, 2018
- Guardians of the Galaxy Director Vows to Resist Donald Trump Until His “Corrupt, Lying @#$ is Gone” - June 24, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Man-Groot-Thing vs. Hulkverine in Weapon H #4 - June 23, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Milking the Hunt for Wolverine in Claws of a Killer #2 - June 23, 2018