It feels like it was just two months ago that Ron Howard took over directing the Star Wars Han Solo movie. Perhaps that’s because it was just two months ago that Howard got the job after Phil Lord and Christopher Miller were unceremoniously ousted from the film. But even still, it’s already time for Howard to wish one of the movie’s star’s farewell.
Howard took to Twitter to give a compliment to the “wildly impressive” Donald Glover, as Glover has apparently finished shooting his scenes for the movie. To commemorate the moment, and to give the clickbait entertainment journalism industry something to latch onto for their headlines, Howard posted a photo of himself with Glover, who was sporting his Lando Calrissian mustache for the movie:
— Ron Howard (@RealRonHoward) August 26, 2017
The Untitled Han Solo Film is set to hit theaters on May 25, 2018. By that time, we should probably have it confirmed that the title will be Han Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- Constantine and Batman Team Up in January; Will Everyone Keep Their Pants On? - October 15, 2018
- Now Marv Wolfman Gives Comics Retailers Their Own 100 Page Superman Exclusive - October 15, 2018
- Dark Horse Launches Tom Clancy’s The Division Comic in January - October 15, 2018
- Back From the Dead? Marvel Confirms Cyclops on the Cover of Uncanny X-Men #11 - October 15, 2018
- Undertaker OGN Reveals Why Knox County Mayor Kane Set Fire to Home [Spoilers] - October 15, 2018