Dynamite and Humble Bundle have paired up again for a new charity bundle featuring digital Battlestar Galactica comics. The bundle features 100 issues of the BSG universe and a few Humble Bundle exclusives. There are 18 collections (83 issues), plus 17 single issues. You can check out the bundle now right here. Part of the proceeds from the bundle goes to AbleGamers Foundation, a non-profit charity dedicated to breaking down the barriers of economic and social isolation for people with disabilities through their disabled gamers assistive technologies that allows those with limited real-world mobility to experience what it is like to walk, run, climb, drive and even fly — in a virtual world.
To help promote the bundle, Dynamite has sent over a few… and by few I mean five… free Battlestar Galactica digital comics to share with you, the readers.
We’ll kick this off with Battlestar Galactica: Death of Apollo #1 from Dan Abnett and Dietrich Smith from 2014. In the story, the fleet has been travelling for ten years, and at last the human survivors seem to be leaving the war and the Cylons behind them. But the threats never go away. A voice from the past and a bizarre twist of fate leads Galactica into danger once again, and events will take place that will change everything, forever. The cover here is by Mike Mayhew.
- CBS Cancels ‘Code Black’, the Last of Their Bubble Series - May 24, 2018
- Moonstone Brings The Avenger: Double Feature to Stores This September - May 23, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: Mysterious Girl and Her Big Mistake - May 23, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: What Happened to the Season Finale Big Bad Tease? - May 23, 2018
- Captain Marvelous: Zachary Levi Joins Amazon Studios’ Marvelous Mrs. Maisel - May 23, 2018