Taylor Swift isn’t the only one with a hot new music video debuting in the near future.
Not to be outdone by the release of Swift’s new song, Look What You Made Me Do, and the promise to release a music video on August 27 at the VMAs, DC Entertainment has announced an upcoming music video release of its own.
— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) August 25, 2017
DC has partnered with YouTube star Megan Nicole to record and produce a music video for the DC Super Hero Girls theme song. That video is set to drop on September 8, probably because DC doesn’t want to upstage Taylor Swift. However, THR has a teaser video announcing the new track, which you can watch below:
But if you need to pass the time between now and then, we suppose you could make do with the lyric video for Taylor Swift’s new song, just we’ll make do with the clicks this stretch of a Taylor Swift connection will bring us. Sometimes, you have to make compromises.
- Report: Chevy Chase Involved in Road Rage Altercation - February 23, 2018
- Bam Bam Bigelow, Kid Rock Rumored as Last 2018 WWE Hall of Fame Inductees - February 23, 2018
- What Does Joss Whedon’s Departure from Batgirl Mean for the DCEU and the Snyder Cut? - February 23, 2018
- David F. Walker and Chris Samnee Say Goodbye to Marvel - February 23, 2018
- Roxane Gay Vies for Batgirl Job on Twitter, DC Exec Responds - February 23, 2018