Taylor Swift isn’t the only one with a hot new music video debuting in the near future.
Not to be outdone by the release of Swift’s new song, Look What You Made Me Do, and the promise to release a music video on August 27 at the VMAs, DC Entertainment has announced an upcoming music video release of its own.
— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) August 25, 2017
DC has partnered with YouTube star Megan Nicole to record and produce a music video for the DC Super Hero Girls theme song. That video is set to drop on September 8, probably because DC doesn’t want to upstage Taylor Swift. However, THR has a teaser video announcing the new track, which you can watch below:
But if you need to pass the time between now and then, we suppose you could make do with the lyric video for Taylor Swift’s new song, just we’ll make do with the clicks this stretch of a Taylor Swift connection will bring us. Sometimes, you have to make compromises.
- Stan Sakai Named Inaugural Joe Kubert Award Winner By Comic Con Revolution, Kubert School - May 20, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Cable #157, Continuity Porn Even a New Reader Can Enjoy - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Acanti Sky-Whales, Brood-Wolves, and Flying Brood-Sharks, Oh My, in Weapon H #3 - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing – A Heel Turn for Weapon X in Hunt for Wolverine: The Claws of a Killer #1 - May 19, 2018
- Hasbro Trademarks the Smell of Play-Doh - May 19, 2018