It’s the Friday of London Super Comic Con in its new venue: the Business Design Centre in Islington, north London, otherwise known as, “Weren’t we here for Kapow eight years ago? Man, that’s been on “hiatus” for a while now hasn’t it?” And what’s more, and what Kapow didn’t seem to know, is that there’s a whole other side hall as well as the main hall, which is perfect for an Artists Alley-type affair. So why not take a shaky, blurry, jiggery walk around the show while it is still quiet to walk around? Tomorrow it will be rammed…
I’ve already had plenty of fun moments from folk who now recognise me from the photo at the bottom of these articles. Oh, and that I’m wearing my “I AM A BLEEDING COOL EXCLUSIVE” T-shirt. I don’t exactly go quietly into the good night, do I?
See you there tomorrow? This will at least give you a sliver of what is to come…
- Is New Year’s Day’s Doctor Who Actually Called Resolution Of The Daleks? - December 9, 2018
- Ten Thoughts about Doctor Who Series 11 Finale: The Battle Of Ranskoor Av Kolos - December 9, 2018
- BBC Confirms: No Doctor Who Series 12 Until 2020 - December 9, 2018
- “The DNA Of The Most Dangerous Creature In the Universe” – Trailer For Resolution, The Doctor Who New Year’s Day 2019 Special - December 9, 2018
- Ollie’s Outlets Selling $3.3 Million of Graphic Novels at 80% Off - December 9, 2018