It’s the Friday of London Super Comic Con in its new venue: the Business Design Centre in Islington, north London, otherwise known as, “Weren’t we here for Kapow eight years ago? Man, that’s been on “hiatus” for a while now hasn’t it?” And what’s more, and what Kapow didn’t seem to know, is that there’s a whole other side hall as well as the main hall, which is perfect for an Artists Alley-type affair. So why not take a shaky, blurry, jiggery walk around the show while it is still quiet to walk around? Tomorrow it will be rammed…
I’ve already had plenty of fun moments from folk who now recognise me from the photo at the bottom of these articles. Oh, and that I’m wearing my “I AM A BLEEDING COOL EXCLUSIVE” T-shirt. I don’t exactly go quietly into the good night, do I?
See you there tomorrow? This will at least give you a sliver of what is to come…
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018