It’s the Friday of London Super Comic Con in its new venue: the Business Design Centre in Islington, north London, otherwise known as, “Weren’t we here for Kapow eight years ago? Man, that’s been on “hiatus” for a while now hasn’t it?” And what’s more, and what Kapow didn’t seem to know, is that there’s a whole other side hall as well as the main hall, which is perfect for an Artists Alley-type affair. So why not take a shaky, blurry, jiggery walk around the show while it is still quiet to walk around? Tomorrow it will be rammed…
I’ve already had plenty of fun moments from folk who now recognise me from the photo at the bottom of these articles. Oh, and that I’m wearing my “I AM A BLEEDING COOL EXCLUSIVE” T-shirt. I don’t exactly go quietly into the good night, do I?
See you there tomorrow? This will at least give you a sliver of what is to come…
- Marvel Comics to Relaunch Captain America #1 On the Fourth Of July, 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018