It’s the Friday of London Super Comic Con in its new venue: the Business Design Centre in Islington, north London, otherwise known as, “Weren’t we here for Kapow eight years ago? Man, that’s been on “hiatus” for a while now hasn’t it?” And what’s more, and what Kapow didn’t seem to know, is that there’s a whole other side hall as well as the main hall, which is perfect for an Artists Alley-type affair. So why not take a shaky, blurry, jiggery walk around the show while it is still quiet to walk around? Tomorrow it will be rammed…
I’ve already had plenty of fun moments from folk who now recognise me from the photo at the bottom of these articles. Oh, and that I’m wearing my “I AM A BLEEDING COOL EXCLUSIVE” T-shirt. I don’t exactly go quietly into the good night, do I?
See you there tomorrow? This will at least give you a sliver of what is to come…
- Comic Store In Your Future – The Return of Diamond’s Secret Shopper - May 26, 2018
- Letitia Wright Would Rather Be the New Black Panther Than the New Iron Man - May 26, 2018
- David Harewood Promises Big Changes to Supergirl at the End of Season 3 - May 26, 2018
- 15 Things to Pick Up at MCM London Comic Con 2018 Today - May 26, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018