It’s the Friday of London Super Comic Con in its new venue: the Business Design Centre in Islington, north London, otherwise known as, “Weren’t we here for Kapow eight years ago? Man, that’s been on “hiatus” for a while now hasn’t it?” And what’s more, and what Kapow didn’t seem to know, is that there’s a whole other side hall as well as the main hall, which is perfect for an Artists Alley-type affair. So why not take a shaky, blurry, jiggery walk around the show while it is still quiet to walk around? Tomorrow it will be rammed…
I’ve already had plenty of fun moments from folk who now recognise me from the photo at the bottom of these articles. Oh, and that I’m wearing my “I AM A BLEEDING COOL EXCLUSIVE” T-shirt. I don’t exactly go quietly into the good night, do I?
See you there tomorrow? This will at least give you a sliver of what is to come…
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018