Arthur Darvill, formerly Rory on Doctor Who and currently Rip Hunter on DC’s Legends of Tomorrow just posted this image of himself on Twitter with what appears to be… yes… that does appear to be a weeping angel. Darvill posted the image with the line “You’ve got to be kidding me.” Could the CW series be planting a big old Easter Egg into the fifth episode of the third season? We know it’s called the Return of the Mack and when Marc Guggenheim posted an image of the script page, it was covered in blood… who knows what’s going on over there.
For those of you not familiar with Doctor Who or the Weeping Angels, one of the most terrifying creatures created for the British time-travel series… this is what they look like. The were introduced in a David Tennant lead episode called Blink written by Steven Moffat before he became the showrunner. The Weeping Angels look like statues, but can move when you aren’t looking at them.
And this is a Meeping Angel… a cross between a Weeping Angel and Beeker… which is just damn funny.
— Arthur Darvill (@RattyBurvil) August 25, 2017
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018