The question was asked by Bruce Wayne of Selina Kyle. Batman of Catwoman.
But before it could be answered, they had to have sex. And Batman had to tell Catwoman a long convoluted story about an aspect of his life, a decision he made long ago which may inform her answer.
At the end of all of that, an answer will be given and an impact felt. But what will the answer be? It’s being decided now… as writer Tom King is putting the words together. Plucking them right from the dictionary. Sorting them out into the right order…
Writing the Catwoman answer…
— Tom King (@TomKingTK) August 24, 2017
Naturally, plenty wanted to chip in…
I hope that’s not her answer.
— Graeme (@graemem) August 24, 2017
“Bruce, my darling…”
“…My answer is…”
— Jim Zub (@JimZub) August 24, 2017
— SKTCHD (@sktchdcomic) August 24, 2017
To what? Did I miss something? I only look at the pictures.
— Mitch Gerads (@MitchGerads) August 24, 2017
Place your bets, folks, place your bets…
- DC Comics Cancel Orders For Batman: Creature Of The Night #4 – Will Return Later in 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Mark Seifert’s Marvel Declassified Returns on December 17th - December 12, 2018
- What Toys do People in the Marvel Universe Buy? Amazing Spider-Man #11 Reveals All - December 12, 2018
- Valiant Announces ‘Breakthrough’ Line-Up for 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Is Brian Azzarello Rewriting the Deaths of Thomas and Martha Wayne in Batman Damned? (Spoilers) - December 12, 2018