The question was asked by Bruce Wayne of Selina Kyle. Batman of Catwoman.
But before it could be answered, they had to have sex. And Batman had to tell Catwoman a long convoluted story about an aspect of his life, a decision he made long ago which may inform her answer.
At the end of all of that, an answer will be given and an impact felt. But what will the answer be? It’s being decided now… as writer Tom King is putting the words together. Plucking them right from the dictionary. Sorting them out into the right order…
Writing the Catwoman answer…
— Tom King (@TomKingTK) August 24, 2017
Naturally, plenty wanted to chip in…
I hope that’s not her answer.
— Graeme (@graemem) August 24, 2017
“Bruce, my darling…”
“…My answer is…”
— Jim Zub (@JimZub) August 24, 2017
— SKTCHD (@sktchdcomic) August 24, 2017
To what? Did I miss something? I only look at the pictures.
— Mitch Gerads (@MitchGerads) August 24, 2017
Place your bets, folks, place your bets…
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018