The question was asked by Bruce Wayne of Selina Kyle. Batman of Catwoman.
But before it could be answered, they had to have sex. And Batman had to tell Catwoman a long convoluted story about an aspect of his life, a decision he made long ago which may inform her answer.
At the end of all of that, an answer will be given and an impact felt. But what will the answer be? It’s being decided now… as writer Tom King is putting the words together. Plucking them right from the dictionary. Sorting them out into the right order…
Writing the Catwoman answer…
— Tom King (@TomKingTK) August 24, 2017
Naturally, plenty wanted to chip in…
I hope that’s not her answer.
— Graeme (@graemem) August 24, 2017
“Bruce, my darling…”
“…My answer is…”
— Jim Zub (@JimZub) August 24, 2017
— SKTCHD (@sktchdcomic) August 24, 2017
To what? Did I miss something? I only look at the pictures.
— Mitch Gerads (@MitchGerads) August 24, 2017
Place your bets, folks, place your bets…
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018