As Supernatural heads into Season 13 — a very impressive feat — they’re going at it (spoilers) without actor Mark Sheppard, whose character of Crowley is gone. The character appeared in 71 episodes, fourth most of any actor behind stars Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki, who have done 268, and Misha Collins, who has appeared in 106 as Castiel. But with Crowley gone, there is a power vacuum in Hell. And if there is anything that demons like, it’s power. So, you can imagine that there might be a fight over who will take Crowley’s seat on the throne.
Showrunner Andrew Dabb talked to EW.com about how when a leader falls, another must step up and that it might no be someone we’ve seen before:
“There is a power vacuum. Into that power vacuum will step a new player for us. Once Crowley is gone, demon-kind and some of our players — some we’ve met before and some that are new — start asking themselves: What is the future of Hell? People come with various different agendas.”
Just who will step up and try to take control? Sounds like just about everyone…but who will win is the main question.
Supernatural Season 13 debuts on Thursday, October 12th at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- Jeff Parker and Bob Q Team for James Bond Origin - June 21, 2018
- Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger Season 1: Has Tyrone Found His Cloak? - June 21, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 13 Recap: You Know My Steez - June 21, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 12 Recap: Soliloquy of Chaos - June 20, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary – Peter David Talks the Finale of Battlestar Galactica vs Battlestar Galactica - June 20, 2018