Riding high off the success of Sonic Mania, SEGA is now setting their sights on the upcoming release of Sonic Forces. Part of that game’s appeal is having to do with the new tag team mode that will be released, where you and a friend or a CPU will be able to tackle levels together and use different abilities to clear through the robots in your path.
Essentially, the leading character will get bonus moves depending on who they bring with them. The most common example as you will see below is if you put Sonic in the lead, the secondary character will be able to utilize their skills like Wispon’s Cube Hammer. It adds a cool new dynamic that presents a lot of possible combinations between characters and how they’ll be able to tackle situations. Enjoy the footage.
- Check Out This Japanese Demo Of 'Sonic Forces'
- 'Sonic Forces' Gets A Three-Minute Japanese Trailer
- 'Sonic Forces' Shows Off Two New Gameplay Videos
- Sega Drops Three New Trailers For 'Sonic Forces'
- People Are Now Finding Tons Of Secrets In 'Sonic Mania'
- Fast Enough To Go Back In Time: We Review 'Sonic Mania'
- SEGA Shows Off The Opening Animation For 'Sonic Mania'
- A New 'Sonic Mania' Trailer Shows Off Some Favorite Bonus Levels
- IDW Picks Up Sonic Rights Two Days After Sega Dumped Archie #DramaAlert
- Review: Razer’s Blackwidow Elite Gaming Keyboard - December 15, 2018
- Cygames Announces Granblue Fantasy Versus for PS4 in 2019 - December 15, 2018
- Review: Marseille’s mCable HDMI Cords for Cinema and Gaming - December 15, 2018
- Review: Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Mouse - December 15, 2018
- Ghost Stories For The Ages: We Review Betrayal Legacy - December 15, 2018