We are hearing more and more about the upcoming fifth episode of The Flash season four, entitled Girls Night Out. We already know that it will guest star Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak from Arrow and Katee Sackhoff will be playing the villain Blacksmith. There have been hints that the night out will involved Iris West (Candice Patton) and Caitlin Snow (Danielle Panabaker) and that it could possibly be a bachelorette party for an upcoming Allen-West wedding.
Now we are getting a bit more about the relationship between Iris and Caitlin, as Patton told EW.com:
“We’re definitely going to see Iris’ relationship with Caitlin especially developed this season, which we haven’t seen before, which will be really nice for fans. Fans have been wanting to see more female dynamic on the show, and there will definitely be that. They’re working closely together. Caitlin has been through so much herself in relationships, and I think if anyone can offer advice, it would be her, so she’s there quite often to give Iris advice on her relationship with Barry and how to move forward.”
The question remains on just which Caitlin we’ll be seeing — the original, the Killer Frost personality, or some kind of hybrid of the two?
The Flash Season 4 debuts on October 10th at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- John Larroquette Joins ABC Comedy Pilot ‘Three Rivers’ - February 24, 2018
- Gotham Season 4: Wait… I Thought That Guy Was Dead? - February 24, 2018
- Carolina Panthers’ Price Tag Estimated Between $2.3 and $2.8 Billion - February 23, 2018
- American Pickers’ Mike Wolfe to Guest Star on NCIS - February 23, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Jeremy Whitley on Vampirella #10 - February 23, 2018