Droughtlander is ALMOST over, fans of STARZ hit series Outlander need only wait a few more weeks before the series returns for it’s 3rd season. Thankfully, that means the PR machine is working in overdrive, and new photos are arriving almost daily.
The September issue of Entertainment Weekly will feature 3 different Outlander covers featuring Caitriona Balfe and Sam Huelan, who play Claire and Jamie Fraser on the show. There are also 10 exclusive photos in the issue, and they are absolutely gorgeous. Scroll down for the gallery!
This cute behind the scenes video of the photo shoot was tweeted out this morning by the EW account to announce the photos:
— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) August 24, 2017
Caitriona had this to say about the shoot:
I loved it. I think it was definitely tough sometimes just because it was hot and that’s something we’re not always used to. And the scripts were quite physically intensive. Either you’re out on the beaches all day or traipsing through a jungle. But I relished the chance to get down and dirty. So it’s good.
Outlander returns to STARZ on Sunday September 10th, 2017.
- Ronald D. Moore On THE "Outlander" Reunion And Wanting Fans To Want it
- Ron D. Moore On Why Replicators are the WORST, and Other Words of Wisdom
- Outlander Releases New Video, Season 3 Reunion Details
- Outlander's Season 3 Characters You Need To Know Before Droughtlander Ends
- Dracula Series Coming to BBC, Netflix from Sherlock Team - October 15, 2018
- Meet Alfred for Gotham Spinoff Series, Pennyworth - October 15, 2018
- The Russo Brothers Say Avengers 4 has Wrapped Filming - October 15, 2018
- Milla Jovovich Posts ‘Monster Hunter’ Movie Update - October 14, 2018
- ‘Outlander’: Wanna Hear Caitriona Balfe’s Sam Heughan Impression? - October 14, 2018