Our UK-based readers have already had the opportunity to watch this anthology series, since it originally aired on Sky Arts in 2016, but for US readers who haven’t gotten the chance, Neil Gaiman’s Likely Stories is coming to horror streaming service Shudder next week.
Adapted from the dark tales of prolific author Neil Gaiman (Coraline, American Gods, Stardust), this collection of distinct, odd and brilliant short stories is both cinematic and strange. In each film, each character is compelled to share their story and we’re drawn into their very act of telling tall tales. While each episode has its own lead character, they are backed by an ensemble cast that play across all four bold and original films.
Shudder has released a new trailer, so check it out below. You can learn more about their service here, and it looks like they have a free trial period.
- Brace Yourself Games Releases 'Industries Of Titan' Trailer
- Atlus Debut A New Trailer For 'Botanist'
- En Masse Entertainment Release 'Closers' Debut Trailer
- Survival Strategy Game 'Overland' Sees A Brand New Trailer
- 'Paragon' Hero Gets A New Trailer Less Than A Week From Release
- In Goodbye Post for X-Men Red, Tom Taylor Says He Could Have Written Series for Years - December 12, 2018
- Marvel Unlimited Comes Into the Spider-Verse With Peter Porker: The Spectacular Spider-Ham - December 12, 2018
- Is Tom Taylor Planning to Kill the DC Universe? - December 12, 2018
- Mark Bagley and Chip Zdarsky Launch a Mini-Series Where Spider-Man Ages in Real Time - December 12, 2018
- That Time Bruce Wayne Teamed Up With Donald Trump… In Real Life?! - December 12, 2018