Movies don’t tend to stay in IMAX theaters for very long, no matter how successful they are. There are only so many screens, so it doesn’t make sense for a theater to show something that is weeks old and doesn’t have that many people going to see it. Those limited runs, though, mean that sometimes movies will bounce back into IMAX toward the end of their theatrical run. It looks like Wonder Woman is doing exactly that, according to this tweet:
— IMAX (@IMAX) August 22, 2017
So if you haven’t seen Wonder Woman in IMAX, now is a good time. It’s a fantastic movie that is absolutely worth seeing again. There isn’t much in theaters at this time of year anyway.
Summary: Before she was Wonder Woman she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained warrior. When a pilot crashes and tells of conflict in the outside world, she leaves home to fight a war to end all wars, discovering her full powers and true destiny.
Wonder Woman, directed by Patty Jenkins, stars Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, David Thewlis, Robin Wright, and Connie Nielsen. Check it out in theaters now.
- Common Addresses Whether or Not He’s Returning for John Wick: Parabellum - November 11, 2018
- Titans Season 1 Episode 6: Promo, Summary, Images, and a Robin Team-Up - November 11, 2018
- Overlord Review: A Bloody Good Time with Nazi Zombies - November 10, 2018
- Michelle Yeoh in Talks to Star in Her Own Star Trek Spinoff - November 9, 2018
- Iron Fist and Game of Thrones Actress Jessica Henwick Joins Godzilla vs. Kong - November 9, 2018