In case you weren’t already terrified about how the Montana landscape would look in Far Cry 5, along comes Ubisoft to make those fears a reality. Today the company released an extended gameplay walkthrough video, featuring Associate Producer Phillippe Fournier and scriptwriter Marri Knadle as they walk us through Hope County. This is the extended demo a lucky few were able to play at E3 this year, featuring some of the options at your disposal when dealing with the religious zealots of Eden’s Gate.
The video runs just shy of nine minutes and helps define the chaos that you can get yourself into as you try to liberate everyone from their grasp. Far Cry 5 will be out on February 27, 2018
- Dan Romer Revealed As The Composer For 'Far Cry 5'
- The "Cancel Far Cry 5" Petition Continues To Troll Everyone
- A Petition Has Been Started To Cancel 'Far Cry 5', Which Reads Like Parody But Could Be Real
- A Look At The Rest Of The 'Far Cry 5' Trailers
- Far Cry 5 Gets An Official 2018 Release Date
- Far Cry 5's Key Art Lacks Subtlety And Just Seems Lazy
- Cliff Bleszinski Announces He’s Done With Video Games - November 18, 2018
- Valve Has Already Added a Beta Update to Artifact - November 18, 2018
- Three Nukes Crashed the Fallout 76 Server in Spectacular Fashion - November 18, 2018
- Hi-Rez Studios Lays Out Details For Crossplay on Multiple Games - November 18, 2018
- Frostpunk to Receive an Endless Mode Update Shortly - November 18, 2018