I’ve always wanted to shoot a Rocket League goal and scream “Here we goooooo!” into the field! Now I get to somewhat live that dream in what looks like some awesome cross-promotional stuff. As Psyonix works their way toward putting Rocket League on the Nintendo Switch, the company will be introducing three Nintendo-themed skins exclusive to the Switch version. These include two designed after the Super Mario Bros. (Mario & Luigi) and one designed to look like Samus from Metroid.
You can check out the full preview video below of what the cars will look like, but just from the preview alone, these look like awesome additions to the game and I kind of wish there was a full roster of characters to choose from, much like you would see in Mario Kart. Along with the fact that these cars are only in the Switch version, the skins will show up depending on the team you’re playing for. So the Mario and Samus versions will appear if you play for an Orange team, while Luigi will show up if you’re playing for a Blue team. The Nintendo Switch version of Rocket League is set to hit sometime during the holidays this year.
- Rocket League Will Finally Get Crossplay Party Support In 2018
- Watch The Nintendo Switch Nindies Showcase Summer 2017
- Nintendo Highlights New Indie Titles With "Nintendo x Indies" Trailer
- 'Rocket League' To Introduce Transparent Goalposts In The Fall
- Psyonix & Tespa Announce Collegiate Competitive 'Rocket League'
- Sony Still Not On Board With Cross-Play On 'Rocket League'
- 'Rocket League' Price Will Stay The Same On Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Confirms Rocket League For The Switch At E3
- Cliff Bleszinski Announces He’s Done With Video Games - November 18, 2018
- Valve Has Already Added a Beta Update to Artifact - November 18, 2018
- Three Nukes Crashed the Fallout 76 Server in Spectacular Fashion - November 18, 2018
- Hi-Rez Studios Lays Out Details For Crossplay on Multiple Games - November 18, 2018
- Frostpunk to Receive an Endless Mode Update Shortly - November 18, 2018