With Rocket League poised to hit the Nintendo Switch and focusing on the upcoming college leagues, you’d think Psyonix might have a lot of things on the table. Turns out they’re planning to do some new updates for the game that fans have been begging for almost since it launched. In an announcement on their website, transparent goalposts will be making their way to the game in the next update. Here’s a snippet from the information they put out today.
Transparent Goalposts will add transparency to the goals, goalposts, and specific pieces of the Arena wall. More specifically, you will soon be able to see through parts of the Arena that were previously solid structures (depending on your position and camera view). When defending in-goal, for example, the posts and walls around you will become transparent for better vision. The same goes for players who hug Arena walls on offense or defense, because the quarterpipe will be see-through as well!
- Rocket League Will Be Adding Nintendo Themed Cars
- Psyonix & Tespa Announce Collegiate Competitive 'Rocket League'
- Sony Still Not On Board With Cross-Play On 'Rocket League'
- 'Rocket League' Price Will Stay The Same On Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Confirms Rocket League For The Switch At E3
- Rocket League's Two-Year Anniversary Will Have Some Cool Updates
- Creed: Rise to Glory Receives a Creed II Character Update - November 15, 2018
- Universal Games Announces Mobile Title DreamWorks Dragons: Titan Uprising - November 15, 2018
- Team17 Release Three New DLC Packs for The Escapists 2 on Switch - November 15, 2018
- Starfinder’s Signal of Screams Gets New Adventure: The Diaspora Strain - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League’s Next Expansion Team Revealed: Hangzhou Spark - November 14, 2018