Would you like a little more backstory to Overwatch? I know I would. Today, Blizzard put out a brand new animated short revolving around one of the most beloved characters to play and someone that everyone else calls “the devil” in chat: Mei. I personally adore Mei as a character because she doesn’t fit the typical mold you’d see in a shooter, let alone a team game. But her Endothermic Blaster and loveable sidekick Snowball make for an awesome combo.
Fair warning before you delve into the video below, it’s got some sad moments. If you’re not ready to feel feelings today, you might want to hold off a bit as Mei is truly put to the test as we find out what she was up to during her time in Overwatch and how she came to join up with Winston once he reactivated the signal. But of all the short animation videos that Blizzard have put out for the game, this one by far is the best of the bunch as it gives you a lot of info on who Mei is and what she represents to Overwatch as a whole. Be ready with some tissues and enjoy the video.
- Blizzard Showing Off Overwatch Halloween Skins on Twitter
- Deathmatch Finally Comes To 'Overwatch' Today In New Patch
- 'Overwatch' Will Now Demote You After Loses At All Rankings
- D.Va & Mercy Are Getting An Overhaul In 'Overwatch'
- 'Overwatch' Debuts A Pair Of Videos With New Junkertown Map
- Major Glitch Happening In An 'Overwatch' Escort Map
- Gamescon Will Be Getting Some New 'Overwatch' Content
- Twitch Adds In New Integration Tools For Hearthstone & Overwatch
- Current 'Overwatch' PTR Includes Roadhog & Widowmaker Changes
- Review: DogMight Dice Carriers and Rolling Tray for Vampire: The Masquerade - November 21, 2018
- Hello Games Will Soon Add a “Vision” Update to No Man’s Sky - November 21, 2018
- We Tried to Break Everything We Could Testing Out Just Cause 4 - November 21, 2018
- Playtesting Dark Dungeons as We Check Out Underworld Ascendant - November 21, 2018
- Twitch Officially Announces a European Expansion to TwitchCon - November 21, 2018