The 100’s fourth season finale introduced a spaceship, but we have yet to see who is inside. But a casting notification tells us that Ivana Milicevic will be joining the series in a recurring role as Charmaine Diyoza. The character is described as, “a ruthless military strategist who will go head-to-head with Clarke (Eliza Taylor) and the others and whose actions will leave an indelible legacy.”
While at Comic-Con, executive producer Jason Rothenberg hinted that the prison ship was sent into space 100 years before the Apocalypse and that everyone on board is likely in hypersleep. By saying “likely”, it means that there is a chance that some of them are not… and could be very dangerous.
Milicevic appeared in Casino Royale, the first Daniel Craig James Bond movie and has appeared in Chuck, Ugly Betty, House, Without a Trace, Eleventh Hour, Hawaii Five-O, Charlie’s Angels, Psych and Vegas before landing recurring roles on Banshee, Powers and most recently Gotham. In the Fox series she played Maria Kyle, Selina’s (Camren Bicondova) mother who has come back to the city to try and gets some money out of Bruce Wayne (David Mazouz) in Gotham’s third season.
The 100 Season 5 will premiere at midseason on The CW.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018