A few weeks ago we showed that dataminers found some secrets hidden in the Arms coding that allowed for a lot more fighters than what you see on the screen. Today, one of those slots just got filled as we’ve been introduced to the latest character, Lola Pop.
Nintendo didn’t immediately release any details about the character and are choosing to save that information until tomorrow. For now, we get to go off of what we see, and by the video she looks to be a fighter made out of candy with a couple new gloves. Lola Pop will be coming to Arms with the 3.0 update for the game. Until we get more details, please enjoy the video!
- Could 'Arms' Finally Be Headed Down The eSports Path?
- 'Arms' Gets An Update, But Nothing Related To Characters
- Dataminers Find Nine New Names In The 'Arms' Roster
- 'American Crime Story': Gianni Versace's Ex-Lover Slams Series Accuracy
- Valiant Reboots Website, Offers Free #1 Issues As Jumping-On Points
- Marvel's Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos
- Konami Reveals New Yu-Gi-Oh! TGC Structure Deck: Soulburner - November 16, 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV Receives a New Expansion in Shadowbringers - November 16, 2018
- Subnation Partners With DreamHack as Their Cultural Experience Partner - November 16, 2018
- Nintendo Will Not Be Making an N64 Mini, For Now - November 16, 2018
- Overwatch Enters Another Free Weekend to Show Off Ashe - November 16, 2018