Bethesda has released new details on the upcoming DOOM VFR and what exactly you’ll be able to experience in a game that was already filmed live in hell and on a futuristic Mars, both covered in monsters and gore. Game Director Marty Stratton and Chief Technology Officer Robert Duffy both take part in a video showcasing the technical aspects as well as many of the differences between the 2016 verision and what you’ll be experiencing in this one.
The game itself from what little you see here looks amazing, as your consciousness is transfered to various machines to make your way around new areas and figure out what the hell has been going on in this particular area of the game. The graphics are cleaned up a bit, which makes all of the violence and bloody messes you find everywhere feel that much more real. It’s going to be a long wait to see this game come out, but it will be well worth the time. Until then, enjoy this look at DOOM VFR.
- 'Quake Champions' Is Set To Hit Early Access On Tuesday
- Wolfenstein Comic Preview Fails To Place Blame On Both Sides Of Conflict
- Prey Now Comes In A Trial Version
- Bethesda Are Resetting 'Quake Champions' Data For Launch
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind Is A Great Idea With Okay Execution
- The Endless War Update Finally Comes To Warhammer 40K: Dawn Of War III - October 19, 2017
- ‘Party Hard Tycoon’ Hits The Dance Floor With New Launch Trailer - October 19, 2017
- ‘Game Of Thrones: Conquest’ Shows Off New Trailer Before Hitting Smartphones - October 19, 2017
- ‘Hyakki Castle’ Gets A Release Date With A New Trailer - October 19, 2017
- The Latest ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ Trailer Is Darkly Epic - October 19, 2017