It’s been a minute since we’ve heard anything BioShock related beyond where former devs on the game are now employed. For a while, it seemed as if there would never be another BioShock game ever made or anything related to the series would see the light of day. Then 2K Game decided to shock everyone at Gamescom and announced that a special 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition was on the way.
As you can see from the picture above, you’re getting a Big Daddy and Little Sister statue to add to the collection of things you need on a shelf, standing at 11.9″ tall. The trailer below shows off the complete trilogy of games, which will include all the single-player DLC and bonus content that has long since been forgotten, not to mention we’re sure some additional assets will be added tot he box that we’re not being told about.
There’s no pricing set for the box, but we do know that it will be coming out on November 17th on PS4 and Xbox One. (Sorry, PC and Switch owners.) Hopefully, if this set is a success, it will lead to a new BioShock game somewhere down the road. One can only hope!
- New Horror Title 'Close To The Sun' Debuts At Gamescom
- 'Ruiner' Finally gets A Release Date With A New Trailer
- Former Bioshock Developers Announce City Of Brass
- 505 Games Gets Former 2K Games GM As New President
- Christoph Hartmann Departs 2K Games
- The New Trailer For 'Perception' Is Amazing, And We Want The Game Now!
- Want To Watch Hideo Kojima, Ken Lavine, And Sam Lake's Keynotes From Tribeca? Twitch Has You Covered
- Final Fantasy XV Has An Update Roadmap Planned Out Through 2019 - February 22, 2018
- EA Play Will Return During E3 2018 To Hollywood - February 22, 2018
- Overwatch Teases Their Next Character In New Tweet - February 22, 2018
- Get A Better Look At Your Potential Doggy Companion Boomer In Far Cry 5 - February 22, 2018
- Bandai Namco Address Patches Coming For Dragon Ball FighterZ - February 22, 2018