Those of you hoping to take on Jason by yourselves in Friday The 13th: The Game will have to wait a little longer as the single-player campaign has been delayed. A couple days ago on Twitter, a fan asked the game’s official Twitter feed and support feed when they’d be able to play this mode, and the response was both passionate and brief.
Single player is a work in progress. No official release date yet. We want to be satisfied before we unleash it! Please stay tuned!
— F13 Game Support (@F13GameSupport) August 18, 2017
There haven’t been any major updates to this mode since it was announced, so it would be safe to say that IllFonic and Gun Media at least have an idea of how they plan to execute this mode using the game’s current assets, but they’re probably busy working out the code so it doesn’t come with the same bugs that plagued the initial release of Friday The 13th when the multiplayer version came out.In the meantime, players have the option of hunting down Pamela’s tapes, an easter egg in the game where there are secret cassette tapes spread throughout the levels where Pamels Vorhees confesses to police about the killings at Crystal Lake and Jason’s father.
In the meantime, players have the option of hunting down Pamela’s tapes, an easter egg in the game where there are secret cassette tapes spread throughout the levels where Pamels Vorhees confesses to police about the killings at Crystal Lake and Jason’s father. There are 20 different recordings to find, with clues online (if you wish to use cheats to discover them) that could possibly unlock something or give you an achievement. At least it’s something to do as they work on the single-player mode at least, so good luck and happy hunting!
- 'Friday The 13th: The Game' Gets A "Camp Map" To Updates
- Details Coming Out About 'Friday The 13th' Counselor Clothing Update
- 'Friday The 13th' Launches A New Site & New Game Details
- Cryptic Tweet May Be Signaling A New 'Friday The 13th' Character
- Emotes And New Maps On The Way For 'Friday The 13th'
- Team Killing Almost Totally Eliminated From 'Friday The 13th'
- 'Friday The 13th' Devs Working On New Kills With Mocap
- Music Engine is Returning With Another Suikoden II Concert Series - August 19, 2018
- Anna Williams and Lei Wulong Receive Release Dates for Tekken 7 - August 19, 2018
- The Next Splatoon 2 Splatfest Will Revolve Around Utensils - August 19, 2018
- Supermassive Games Trademarks Shattered State Without Exclusivity - August 18, 2018
- Far Cry 5 Reveals Next DLC Event, Dead Living Zombies - August 18, 2018