Julia Rika has been dressing up her whole life, from her parents donning her in princess gowns to the costumes she would make in 4th grade — but she really got serious with cosplay a little over six years ago. It’s been an expression of true self to her, and to help her feel comfortable with who she was. It also gives her the persona to be her favorite characters, and it’s a confidence booster! Everyone should try cosplay at least once in their lives.
Her dream cosplays include Bayonetta, Anastasia, and every outfit for Sakura Haruno. Here she is below, cosplaying as Nami from One Piece. You can follow her on Facebook, as well as Tumblr, Instagram, and YouTube under the name SakuraHarunoGirl!
- Doctor Strange Stage Show Details Revealed For Marvel’s Day At Sea - September 20, 2017
- Star-Lord Will Be Joining Disney’s Marvel Day At Sea! - September 20, 2017
- Disney’s Oogie Boogie Popcorn Bucket Is The Hot New “It” Item - September 20, 2017
- New Halloween Treats At Disney World’s Magic Kingdom Are Spooktacular! - September 20, 2017
- Should Riverdale Add More Archie Characters? The Cast Discuss Their Top Picks - September 19, 2017