There are a few issues happening within the Overwatch map Numbani that have players upset over the past few weeks. Below is a Twitch video making the rounds of a match with some highly ranked players, taken from the perspective of one of the defending players before the opposing team has won the vehicle. Check out the sudden shock as the game suddenly comes to a halt.
This glitch essentially freezes everyone in place and restarts the match, kicking out players as saying that they have been “quitting” matches. So far the problem is only found on PC and PS4, it has caused many players to lose large amounts of SP and even be banned from the server. According to reports on Blizzard’s own forums, the company has known about this issue since June and has yet to fix it, despite releasing a couple patches and the new character Doomfist during that time.
There’s no real strategy here for dealing with this as the map will continually reset until almost every player is kicked out or until the match is able to reach a conclusion on at least one side. But leaving a Numbani map in Overwatch before it even kicks off in Competitive Play will still be a mark against you, so if you’re afraid of tempting fate, best to wait it out in Free Play until it is addressed.
- 'Overwatch' Will Now Demote You After Loses At All Rankings
- D.Va & Mercy Are Getting An Overhaul In 'Overwatch'
- 'Overwatch' Releases A New Mei-Centric Animated Short
- 'Overwatch' Debuts A Pair Of Videos With New Junkertown Map
- Gamescon Will Be Getting Some New 'Overwatch' Content
- Twitch Adds In New Integration Tools For Hearthstone & Overwatch
- Current 'Overwatch' PTR Includes Roadhog & Widowmaker Changes
- L.A. Rams, Denver Nuggets Owners Buy Overwatch League Los Angeles Franchise
- Big News For 'Overwatch' As "Deathmatch" Will Be Added
- Nintendo Drops Free Breath of the Wild DLC in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - July 20, 2018
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Gets a Soundtrack from Stewart Copeland of The Police - July 20, 2018
- Treyarch Unveils Black Ops 4 Mystery Box and More Zombies Details at SDCC - July 20, 2018
- THQ Nordic Announces Its Full Gamescom 2018 Lineup - July 19, 2018
- Bandai Namco Launches a New Website to Prepare for Ace Combat 7 - July 19, 2018