The Defenders has dropped on Netflix in its entire eight episode glory. And after the final credits of the final episode, Netflix viewers get a sneak peek ahead of the next Marvel Netflix series to be anticipate their next bingewatch.
And yes, naturally, it’s The Punisher starring John Bernthal.
And it looks like, to some degree or other, they will be using the skull. Less likely on his chest, more likely beaten into the ground with a sledgehammer…
…while he thinks about his family, his life, what went down in the Middle East and what he’s doing now as a result….
Quoting from the narration, “All the things that I’ve done, memories, they never hurt me. The past is more than memories, it’s the devil you sold your soul to. He’s coming. He’s coming to collect.”
- Yes, Avengers #675 Starts A Weekly Avengers Title With A Lot Of Creators - September 26, 2017
- Ed Piskor’s Next Comic Is A Shoe Box Story Of How Baltimore Saved The Nike AF-1 - September 26, 2017
- Ask For Mercy: A New Comic From Richard Starkings And Abz-J-Harding - September 26, 2017
- Fifteen Big Spoilers For Tomorrow’s Marvel Legacy #1 – In Order Of Spoileriness - September 26, 2017
- What Titan Comics’ Doctor Might Look Like In 2018 - September 26, 2017