Otakon is one of the best cons on the East Coast. The energy is great, the attendees are all there to have a good time, and the cosplay is both excellent and diverse! Are you a Sailor Moon fan? There’s always a lot of Sailor Moon. Into American heroes? They have those too. Whatever you’re into, chances are someone is cosplaying it. While I didn’t get to photograph every amazing costume I saw, rest assured, the ones I did photograph are amazing! As always, if you see yourself, feel free to use the pic! Just give us credit!
- Nerd Food: Seriously Cute Porg Cookies, Complete with “Please Don’t Eat Me” Eyes - January 16, 2018
- Make Your Own Minnie Mouse-Inspired Jeans for National Polka Dot Day! - January 16, 2018
- Newborn Baby Hippo Makes its Debut at Disney’s Animal Kingdom! - January 16, 2018
- New Iron Man Armor Revealed for Disneyland Paris - January 16, 2018
- Nia Jax and Asuka Finally Go One-on-One - January 16, 2018