Otakon is one of the best cons on the East Coast. The energy is great, the attendees are all there to have a good time, and the cosplay is both excellent and diverse! Are you a Sailor Moon fan? There’s always a lot of Sailor Moon. Into American heroes? They have those too. Whatever you’re into, chances are someone is cosplaying it. While I didn’t get to photograph every amazing costume I saw, rest assured, the ones I did photograph are amazing! As always, if you see yourself, feel free to use the pic! Just give us credit!
- New Holiday Dress Makes Its Way To Disney’s Dress Shop On Black Friday - November 16, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2, Episode 6 Review: Chapter 19 – Deathproof - November 16, 2017
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming To Disneyland’s Downtown Disney In 2018 - November 15, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Tommy Wiseau’s Beautiful Train Wreck ‘The Room’ - November 15, 2017
- New Events And More Coming To Hong Kong Disneyland In 2018! - November 15, 2017