Otakon is one of the best cons on the East Coast. The energy is great, the attendees are all there to have a good time, and the cosplay is both excellent and diverse! Are you a Sailor Moon fan? There’s always a lot of Sailor Moon. Into American heroes? They have those too. Whatever you’re into, chances are someone is cosplaying it. While I didn’t get to photograph every amazing costume I saw, rest assured, the ones I did photograph are amazing! As always, if you see yourself, feel free to use the pic! Just give us credit!
- Pinup Girl Clothing Teams up with Betty and Veronica for a Fabulous New Line - March 16, 2018
- Gluten-Free and Vegan Options in Disney Springs for St. Patrick’s Day! - March 16, 2018
- D’oh! This Homer Simpson Sheet Mask is What Nightmares Are Made Of - March 16, 2018
- Indulge in Disneyland Resort’s Newest Hotel Package: Pixar Fest! - March 16, 2018
- New St. Patrick’s Day Pastries Available Now at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs - March 12, 2018