Otakon is one of the best cons on the East Coast. The energy is great, the attendees are all there to have a good time, and the cosplay is both excellent and diverse! Are you a Sailor Moon fan? There’s always a lot of Sailor Moon. Into American heroes? They have those too. Whatever you’re into, chances are someone is cosplaying it. While I didn’t get to photograph every amazing costume I saw, rest assured, the ones I did photograph are amazing! As always, if you see yourself, feel free to use the pic! Just give us credit!
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018
- Iridescent Cake Pops and More Now Available at Disney Springs - July 14, 2018
- Iridescent Is the New Pink at Disney Springs - July 13, 2018
- Orlando City Soccer Club Members Try Their Hand at Toy Story-Inspired Drills - July 13, 2018