Marvel has released a new trailer for their upcoming 8-episode series Marvel’s Inhumans. Knowing that the characters just aren’t as popular as some of their others, this particular trailer seems to be geared towards preparing new viewers for the cast going in. It gives each one of the character a description. I expected we’ll be seeing a lot more marketing for the series over the next two weeks as the show will be debuting the first two episodes in IMAX theaters on September 1st before showing up on ABC on September 29th.
The clip starts off with Eme Ikwuakor as Gorgon who is described as The Guardian. Then we get Ken Leung as Karnak the Visionary. Then we have the non-Royal family member Sonya Balmores as Auran the Assassin… which seems like a title that would get everyone keeping an eye on your. And we have Mike Moh as the green-skinned Triton the Operative. Isabelle Cornish as Crystal the Princess… which has never been a good title, makes you seem bossy. Serinda Swan as Medusa the Queen. This is Swan’s second journey into comics, having played Zatanna in Smallville. Anson Mount as Black Bolt the King, who may have the easiest job in the series not having to learn any lines. And the Game of Thrones’ Iwan Rheon as Maximus the Revolutionary… though in the comics he’s usually Maximus the Mad.
Lockjaw doesn’t get a title, which is a shame because I know that anyone who tunes in for the show is really watching it for Lockjaw. I’m curious if Lockjaw is going to be considered a dog with teleportation powers or an Inhuman who took a canine form because of the Terrigen Mist…. it’s never been answered for sure in the comics.
- Paul Rudd Answers Questions From Set Of Ant-Man And The Wasp - November 19, 2017
- Lisa Ovies To Direct Horror/Comedy ‘Beverly Hills Lizard People’ - November 19, 2017
- Country Singer And Actor Mel Tillis Passes Away At Age 85 - November 19, 2017
- Earle Hyman Of Thundercats And The Cosby Show Passes Away At 91 - November 19, 2017
- Buffalo Bills And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day - November 19, 2017