This morning, Andy Serkis‘ Imaginarium Studios debuted a brand new trailer for a new video game based on the Planet Of The Apes franchise. Planet Of The Apes: Last Frontier is a cinematic adventure game set between the last film in the current franchise and the original Chuck Heston film. It appears you’ll be able to select between being part of the last remaining humans who are not slaves and a tribe of apes in the nearby mountains, and it is up to the player to find a balance between the two and reconcile peace or have all of their endeavors end in bloodshed. That’s a hell of a hook for a game set in this particular period. Here’s what Serkis had to say on the game from the notice sent out today.
“We are committed to exploring and expanding next-generation storytelling, and Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier represents an exciting marriage of technology and creativity, all set in a rich universe of which I am very proud” said Andy Serkis.
That’s a hell of a hook for a game set in this particular period. The game will be released for PC, PS4 and Xbox One this fall. Check out the powerful trailer below.
- Pranks Abound At SDCC: Planet Of The Apes Impression "Contest"
- War For The Planet Of The Apes Review: A Satisfying Conclusion To One Of The Best Trilogies Ever
- 2 New TV Spots For 'War For The Planet Of The Apes'
- How War For The Planet Of The Apes' "Bad Ape" Could Set Up Future Movies
- War For The Planet Of The Apes Review: One Of The Summer's Best
- The Latest ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ Trailer Shows Off More Android 21 - September 23, 2017
- Square Enix Drops The New ‘Left Alive’ Trailer At Tokyo Game Show - September 23, 2017
- Bungie Switches Out A ‘Destiny 2’ Map After Found Bug - September 23, 2017
- Bluehole Takes Notice Of Fortnite’s Battle Royale Comparisons To PUBG - September 22, 2017
- The ‘LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game’ Gets A Launch Trailer - September 22, 2017