You had to know that sooner or later something creepy and crawly would be popping out of Total War: Warhammer II. This morning, Creative Assembly debuted their latest playable race in the game in the form of The Skaven. Who are The Skaven you may ask? They’re basically giant rat creatures that rule the land in packs and can be devastating in numbers. Below is a description of them in the game provided by the devs along with the trailer, but there aren’t a lot of details about them beyond this. Which is weird considering how much we already know about the other races in the game so far. The creatures join the High Elves, Dark Elves and Lizardmen as playable races in Total War: Warhammer II when the game launches on September 28.
Led by Queek Headtaker and Lord Skrolk, the Skaven can be seen in the new cinematic leading a host of monsters and madcap machinery against the Dark Elves and Lizardmen. Their motives obscured, the devious Skaven are a highly numerous species who inhabit vast subterranean lairs. Now, their time of prophecy is upon us, and this verminous Race have emerged to spread pestilence and mayhem across the face of the New World.
- 'Total War: Warhammer II' Devs Show Off The Dark Elves In Battle
- Total War: Warhammer's Norsca Race Is An Early Adopter Bonus For Warhammer II
- 'Total War: Warhammer II' Introduces A New Race To Fight Against
- Total War: Warhammer II Is All About The Dark Elves Today
- The High Elves Join Total War: Warhammer II In Latest Trailer
- Creative Assembly Give A First Look Of Total War: Warhammer II's Campaign
- Grey Alien Games Show Off Mechanics In A New ‘ShadowHand’ Trailer - November 19, 2017
- Sega Formally Announces ‘Valkyria Chronicles 4’ For Console - November 19, 2017
- Ubisoft Reveals The Next ‘Rainbow Six Siege’ Operator - November 19, 2017
- After 11 Years, ‘Titan Quest’ Gets Some New DLC - November 19, 2017
- Capcom Announced Bonuses For ‘Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition’ - November 19, 2017