Bethesda and Arkane Studios’ Prey may have been a highly anticipated reboot, but the game has been plagued with issues since launch. It doesn’t help that speed-runners have gotten around to beating the game in just minutes. But underneath the graphic instability, save file corruptions, and too-open world structure, Prey is an exciting game if you love lore. Or perhaps if you just love reading e-mails between fictional scientists.
That you get to play around with things like spooky action at a distance, shape-shifting, and body modifications just makes things a little more fun. So if you’ve been wanting to try Prey without paying for a game that might prevent you from progressing by corrupting your previous save files, or by inducing seizures with flickering graphics, there is now a trial version of the game.
And because this is 2017, that trial comes with a new trial version highlight trailer — because every announcement needs to come in video form.
Prey is available now as both a trial and a full game on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The trial video is below.
- A New Trailer For 'DOOM VFR' Comes Out With Game Details
- Gazillion Entertainment Shuts Down Marvel Heroes - November 15, 2017
- Lineage 2: Revolution Has Launched Worldwide On iOS And Android - November 15, 2017
- The Exorcist: Legion VR Will Launch On November 22nd - November 15, 2017
- Call Of Duty: WWII’s Micro-transaction System Is Delayed Until Next Week - November 15, 2017
- Humble Bundle Will Donate 100% Of Profits From Its Care Package To Hurricane Relief - November 14, 2017