Last night, the price of a copy of Totally Awesome Hulk #22 peaked on eBay as a copy sold for $20. Some people had successful bulk sales, with ten copies selling for $120 the lot. Now the comic has actually been put on sale and the supply crunch has been eased slightly, the most recent sale was still for $16. With last week’s Mister Miracle #1 still selling copies for up to $18, there does seem to be something in the air right now, speculator-wise.
Well, in this case, it’s the first appearance of Weapon H, a new genetically created combination of Hulk and Wolverine DNA that looks like he will not only be surviving this current Weapons Of Mass Destruction event but being the beneficiary of new storylines to come. Could this be the equivalent of the first appearance of Venom?
So, from Totally Awesome Hulk #22, the microwave made that dinging noise to tell you it was done…
And then the plastic cover was peeled back, and the contents stirred before serving.
And once all that green goo is wiped off…
Yes, Weapon H is grey. Has adamantium claws. And has adamantium poles sticking out of himself. So, yes, he is a little bit on the Doomsday side…
- Life Is Strange #1 and Bloodshot: Rising Spirit #1 Go to Second Prints the Day Before Publishing - November 13, 2018
- The Conservative Councillor of Camden Who Paid Tribute to Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Talking to Kieron Gillen About Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt and DIE, With Wine and Cheese (VIDEO) - November 13, 2018
- Talking To – And About – Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Jonathan Ross, Correcting the BBC Over Stan Lee on Newsnight Last Night - November 13, 2018