Not a lot of info has been coming out about Death Stranding just yet. Oh, sure, we get updates about non-essential things and constantly being told they’re still doing “testing” on something. But truth be told, a lot of games at the same state as Death Stranding would have had some kind of storyline info leaked by now. So when we do get tidbits of real news, we tend to look at it more as a miracle.
Over a week ago, YongYea reported that Mads Mikkelsen was still doing motion capturing for scenes in the game, which the actor himself freely admitted during a South Korean conference. It’s being reported on Reddit and a few smaller websites that filming is still currently happening this week, but of course, no info on what kind of scenes are being filmed has been released.
Whatever is being captured, you can bet Hideo Kojima is taking greater care with this project since it’s under his terms and now working toward the goals of a bigger corporation like he was with Konami. So much like any Hollywood director with control over their own films, if he’s not feeling it, they’re going to shoot it again. Fingers crossed we may actually see something substantial by year’s end.
- After Months Of Waiting, 'We Happy Few' Gets A 2018 Release Date
- At Long Last, 'Death Stranding' Has A Graphics Demo
- Kojima Teases That 'Death Stranding' Is Undergoing Tests
- Sony President/CEO Shawn Layden Has Played 'Death Stranding'
- Kojima Productions' Death Stranding Will Not Be At E3, Surprising No One
- Kojima Compares Himself To An Indie Developer
- The Endless War Update Finally Comes To Warhammer 40K: Dawn Of War III - October 19, 2017
- ‘Party Hard Tycoon’ Hits The Dance Floor With New Launch Trailer - October 19, 2017
- ‘Game Of Thrones: Conquest’ Shows Off New Trailer Before Hitting Smartphones - October 19, 2017
- ‘Hyakki Castle’ Gets A Release Date With A New Trailer - October 19, 2017
- The Latest ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ Trailer Is Darkly Epic - October 19, 2017