Not a lot of info has been coming out about Death Stranding just yet. Oh, sure, we get updates about non-essential things and constantly being told they’re still doing “testing” on something. But truth be told, a lot of games at the same state as Death Stranding would have had some kind of storyline info leaked by now. So when we do get tidbits of real news, we tend to look at it more as a miracle.
Over a week ago, YongYea reported that Mads Mikkelsen was still doing motion capturing for scenes in the game, which the actor himself freely admitted during a South Korean conference. It’s being reported on Reddit and a few smaller websites that filming is still currently happening this week, but of course, no info on what kind of scenes are being filmed has been released.
Whatever is being captured, you can bet Hideo Kojima is taking greater care with this project since it’s under his terms and now working toward the goals of a bigger corporation like he was with Konami. So much like any Hollywood director with control over their own films, if he’s not feeling it, they’re going to shoot it again. Fingers crossed we may actually see something substantial by year’s end.
- After Months Of Waiting, 'We Happy Few' Gets A 2018 Release Date
- At Long Last, 'Death Stranding' Has A Graphics Demo
- Kojima Teases That 'Death Stranding' Is Undergoing Tests
- Sony President/CEO Shawn Layden Has Played 'Death Stranding'
- Kojima Productions' Death Stranding Will Not Be At E3, Surprising No One
- Kojima Compares Himself To An Indie Developer
- New Pokémon Job Listing Gives Hints to Nintendo Switch Game - March 16, 2018
- Sea Of Thieves Releases the Full List of Achievements - March 16, 2018
- Sonic Mania Plus Announced at SXSW with Physical Edition and New Characters - March 16, 2018
- Capcom Now Offering Character Editor Vouchers for Monster Hunter: World - March 16, 2018
- Nintendo Switch Sales Save Blossom Tales’ Devs from Shutting Down - March 16, 2018