Barely dropping this morning, we get a fresh look at The Evil Within 2 with a new trailer that shows us a lot more evil. Every couple of weeks it seems Bethesda is dropping more hints about their upcoming horror thriller game, due out on October 13. This trailer gives us a fresh look at Stefano Valentini, an artistic protagonist who looks to be a much more puzzling challenge than the previous game. But don’t expect the gore to go away just because he’s a photographer. Here’s Bethesda’s description of their new killer below. Enjoy the trailer!
After losing his eye in an explosion during his time as a war photographer, Stefano rapidly descended into madness. His newfound “vision” drove him to become fascinated by the precise instant when death takes a person – that split second in time when people are, in his opinion, at their most open and most beautiful. Stefano returned home from the war with a newfound purpose. But he wouldn’t wait for these perfect moments to arise on their own. Why should he, when he could orchestrate those final breaths? One victim became two, and soon enough he had become a serial killer, photographing each of his victims’ faces at the exact moment of their demise.
- Bethesda Drops A New 'The Evil Within 2' Trailer Featuring Theodore
- New Freaky Creatures Appear In The Latest 'The Evil Within 2' Trailer
- Bethesda Are Apparently Working On A 'Game Of Thrones' Title
- Shinji Mikami's Role Minimal With 'The Evil Within 2'
- Frazer Irving, London Film And Comic Con And Doctor Endless
- New Horrifying Trailer Drops For 'The Evil Within 2'
- [SPOILERS] Wondering How The Evil Within 2 Connects To The First Game? We Have Your Answers
- Titan And Bethesda Team Up For "The Evil Within 2," "Wolfenstein 2," And "Dishonored: Death Of The Outsider" Tie-In Comics
- Indie Developer Yager Releases a New Trailer For Latest Game The Cycle - July 23, 2018
- Trogdor!! The Board Game Receives Full Funding on Kickstarter - July 23, 2018
- Amazon Leaks the Next Dungeons & Dragons Book, Revealing a Major Crossover - July 22, 2018
- Marvel Hypes Powers United VR at SDCC as a Jumping Pad for VR - July 22, 2018
- Pokémon GO Players Reporting Failures with Zapdos Day Event - July 22, 2018