Yesterday, wrestling legend Ric Flair was placed into a medically induced coma and underwent an unknown surgical procedure, sparking concern from the wrestling world. Though Flair’s hospital visit was at first attributed to “routine testing,” a message from Flair’s management Monday said Flair was going through “tough medical issues” and asked for the prayers and positive energy of friends and fans as Flair went into surgery.
Are you all ready for some good news, for a change? Flair’s surgery was successful, and, according to rep Melinda Morris Zanoni, wasn’t heart-related, as originally reported by wrestling dirt sheets.
Ric had surgery today (not❤️related)am happy 2report it was a success.Still a long road ahead so plz keep 🙏🏻4Ric Charlotte Megan David&Wendy
— MelindaMorrisZanoni (@LegacyTalentCEO) August 14, 2017
Today, WWE superstar and daughter of The Nature Boy, Charlotte Flair, took to Instagram to thank fans for their support:
When more information becomes available, we’ll let you know. In the meantime, keep sending your good thoughts to the 21-time world champion. Woo!
- Ric Flair Is In A Medically Induced Coma, Prepping For Surgery
- Wrestling Legend Ric Flair Hospitalized, Management Asks For Prayers And Positive Energy
- Christophe Bec and Stefano Rafaelle’s ‘Under’ Heads to the Big Screen - July 19, 2018
- Image Slips James Harren Weatherman #3 Variant Under the Comic-Con Radar - July 19, 2018
- Lion Forge to Publish Maia Kobabe’s Gender Queer: A Memoir in 2019 - July 19, 2018
- YouTube Orders 2nd Season of Doug Liman’s ‘Impulse’ - July 19, 2018
- Sophie Campbell to Write and Draw the Leonardo Macro Issue for IDW’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - July 19, 2018