Yesterday, wrestling legend Ric Flair was placed into a medically induced coma and underwent an unknown surgical procedure, sparking concern from the wrestling world. Though Flair’s hospital visit was at first attributed to “routine testing,” a message from Flair’s management Monday said Flair was going through “tough medical issues” and asked for the prayers and positive energy of friends and fans as Flair went into surgery.
Are you all ready for some good news, for a change? Flair’s surgery was successful, and, according to rep Melinda Morris Zanoni, wasn’t heart-related, as originally reported by wrestling dirt sheets.
Ric had surgery today (not❤️related)am happy 2report it was a success.Still a long road ahead so plz keep 🙏🏻4Ric Charlotte Megan David&Wendy
— MelindaMorrisZanoni (@LegacyTalentCEO) August 14, 2017
Today, WWE superstar and daughter of The Nature Boy, Charlotte Flair, took to Instagram to thank fans for their support:
When more information becomes available, we’ll let you know. In the meantime, keep sending your good thoughts to the 21-time world champion. Woo!
- Ric Flair Is In A Medically Induced Coma, Prepping For Surgery
- Wrestling Legend Ric Flair Hospitalized, Management Asks For Prayers And Positive Energy
- Ronda Rousey to Face Mickie James on WWE European Tour - April 23, 2018
- Dark Horse to Publish ‘Mob Psycho 100’ Manga by ONE This Fall - April 23, 2018
- The Undertaker Returns to Comics with New BOOM! Studios Graphic Novel by Chad Dundas and Rodrigo Lorenzo - April 23, 2018
- Get All 17 Volumes of IDW’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for Less Than $70 This Week on ComiXology - April 23, 2018
- You’ll Die Hard When You See This #CinemaCon2018 Standee for Dwayne Johnson’s Skyscraper - April 23, 2018