Some are lettered. A few are not. But here are 20 of the 30 pages of, issued as previews by DC Comics for Dark Nights: Metal #1 by Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo, Jonathan Glapion and FCO Plascencia to CBR, Washington Post and more, including the final four pages. We just joined them together and noted the missing page counts along the way.
The comic starts to go on sale in participating midnight release UK stores — that’s 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT today. I’d say to watch for spoilers but DC Comics seem to have done the job for you…but it seems far from the previews and spoilers harming sales, retailers seem to be reporting the opposite, with orders up across the board.
Either way, if you are staying up late to go to your comic store, whatever your timezone, I hope you get to read what you want and then head to bed shortly after. It is, after all a school night. Sweet dreams…here comes Metal!
(Missing four pages)
DARK NIGHTS METAL #1
(W) Scott Snyder (A) Danny Miki (A/CA) Greg Capullo
The superstar BATMAN team of writer Scott Snyder and artist Greg Capullo reunite for a massive, universe-spanning event!
DARK DAYS: THE FORGE and THE CASTING hinted at dark corners of reality that have never been seen till now! Now, as DARK NIGHTS: METAL begins, the Dark Multiverse is revealed in all its devastating danger-and the threats it contains are coming for the DC Universe!
DARK NIGHTS: METAL is a DC event unlike any other-one that will push Batman, Superman and heroes of the Justice League beyond their limits to take on threats unlike any our world has ever seen! It will take the combined might of the World’s Greatest Heroes as you’ve never seen them before to face what’s coming their way!
In Shops: Aug 16, 2017
- Tomorrow, Bill Sienkiewicz Pretends to Be Esad Ribic - November 20, 2018
- Aspen Teases the Return of Damsels In Excess in February 2019 Solicits - November 20, 2018
- Preview: Zoe Quinn and Robbi Rodriguez’ Goddess Mode - November 20, 2018
- So… How Are You Meant To Count Avengers Issue Numbers Now? - November 20, 2018
- Our First Look at Mark MIllar and Simone Bianchi’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter for Netflix – With Covers From Frank Quitely and Matteo Scalera - November 20, 2018