It’s still summer, which means I still need ice cream (or any frozen sweet thing, really) in order to survive. And since I’m still a child at heart, I naturally gravitate to food that has cartoon and comic characters on it.
For $1, I couldn’t say no to this lemon and strawberry-flavored Spider-Man popsicle. It was either this or the Hello Kitty bar.
Oh dear. I mean, I’ve seen worse. But taste-wise, this wasn’t bad. The entire thing tasted like Bath and Body Works, but not in the “Oh God, I’ve guzzled an entire bottle of Cucumber Melon body lotion” kind of way. Would I eat this again? Likely no. Should you eat this? That depends on how much you like Bath and Body Works, I guess.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018