In some ways the after-credits scenes in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 that didn’t imply some universe changing thing were even more fun. We got to see Kraglin accidentally stab Drax and we got to see a version of Groot that wasn’t the adult one we were introduced to or the baby one we met during the second movie. This version of Groot was a teenager and he was a teenager in every sense of the word. The clip had Peter (Chris Pratt) walking into Groot’s room to yell at him for making a mess.
In a clip posted on the Marvel Studios page it appears that scene was little longer. We get to see Peter justify to Groot why he is cool and he very much looks like a grumpy dad trying to convince the teenager in the room that he is cool. Whether or not we’re going to see this full extended version of the scene on the special features isn’t known yet but it’s clear there’s more that was filmed so why not show us?
— Marvel Studios (@MarvelStudios) August 14, 2017
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 will be released digitally in HD, 4K Ultra HD, and Disney Movies Anywhere now and physically on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD August 22nd.
- The Gifted Season 2 Episode 8: Promo, Summary, Images, and a Tiara - November 14, 2018
- Ralph Breaks the Internet Review: Funny Moments That Never Comes Together - November 14, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Episode 5: Promo, Summary, and a Giant Octopus - November 13, 2018
- Detective Pikachu Gets a Noir Inspired Poster - November 12, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4: Nick Zano Explains Why He Isn’t in Tonight’s Episode - November 12, 2018