Len Wiseman has joined the team for Fox’s X-Men TV show, The Gifted, as executive producer.
Wiseman, known for directing such films as Underworld, Underworld: Revolution, Live Free Or Die Hard, and the Total Recall reboot, has some prior experience with television. He directed the pilots of the Hawaii Five-0 reboot, Sleepy Hollow, and Lucifer. He also directs the second episode of The Gifted, following the pilot directed by Bryan Singer. As the executive producer of A.P.B., he has worked with showrunner Matt Nix previously.
Deadline had the first report on Wiseman’s new role. Along with Wiseman, Nix, and Singer, other executive producers include Lauren Shuler Donner, Simon Kinberg, Jim Chory, and Jeph Loeb. For now. If it keeps up like this, with everyone who directs an episode becoming a permanent producer, the show could have over 30 executive producers by the the end of the first season.
That will make the show truly great. As the old saying goes, you can never have too many cooks in the kitchen. That is how it goes, right?
The Gifted premieres on Fox on October 2.
- Gerry Duggan and Aaron Kuder to Disassemble the Guardians of the Galaxy in Infinity Countdown - December 13, 2017
- WWE Launches Interactive Mixed Tag Tournament Show on Facebook - December 13, 2017
- Michael Che and Colin Jost Promoted to Co-Head Writers of Saturday Night Live - December 12, 2017
- BOOM! to Publish ‘Adventure Time: BMO Bonanza’ One-Shot in March - December 12, 2017
- Hope Summers Returns in Cable #155 with New Creative Team of Zac Thompson, Lonnie Nadler, German Peralta - December 12, 2017