Len Wiseman has joined the team for Fox’s X-Men TV show, The Gifted, as executive producer.
Wiseman, known for directing such films as Underworld, Underworld: Revolution, Live Free Or Die Hard, and the Total Recall reboot, has some prior experience with television. He directed the pilots of the Hawaii Five-0 reboot, Sleepy Hollow, and Lucifer. He also directs the second episode of The Gifted, following the pilot directed by Bryan Singer. As the executive producer of A.P.B., he has worked with showrunner Matt Nix previously.
Deadline had the first report on Wiseman’s new role. Along with Wiseman, Nix, and Singer, other executive producers include Lauren Shuler Donner, Simon Kinberg, Jim Chory, and Jeph Loeb. For now. If it keeps up like this, with everyone who directs an episode becoming a permanent producer, the show could have over 30 executive producers by the the end of the first season.
That will make the show truly great. As the old saying goes, you can never have too many cooks in the kitchen. That is how it goes, right?
The Gifted premieres on Fox on October 2.
- Has James Gunn’s Elusive Guardians Of The Galaxy Easter Egg Finally Been Found? - August 20, 2017
- Tom Holland Lands Role As Nazi Driver, Allied Spy In Adaptation Of ‘Beneath A Scarlet Sky’ - August 20, 2017
- Good News: Ric Flair Is Awake, Communicating, And Cutting Promos On Nurses (Wooo!) - August 20, 2017
- Marvel’s Runaways Teach You How To Preorder Comics, Your Sacred Responsibility As A Comic Book Reader - August 19, 2017
- How Much Is Jonah Hex Worth? A Redditor Digs Deep To Find Out - August 19, 2017