Len Wiseman has joined the team for Fox’s X-Men TV show, The Gifted, as executive producer.
Wiseman, known for directing such films as Underworld, Underworld: Revolution, Live Free Or Die Hard, and the Total Recall reboot, has some prior experience with television. He directed the pilots of the Hawaii Five-0 reboot, Sleepy Hollow, and Lucifer. He also directs the second episode of The Gifted, following the pilot directed by Bryan Singer. As the executive producer of A.P.B., he has worked with showrunner Matt Nix previously.
Deadline had the first report on Wiseman’s new role. Along with Wiseman, Nix, and Singer, other executive producers include Lauren Shuler Donner, Simon Kinberg, Jim Chory, and Jeph Loeb. For now. If it keeps up like this, with everyone who directs an episode becoming a permanent producer, the show could have over 30 executive producers by the the end of the first season.
That will make the show truly great. As the old saying goes, you can never have too many cooks in the kitchen. That is how it goes, right?
The Gifted premieres on Fox on October 2.
- Chris Claremont’s Early Iron Fist Work Collected in Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Complete Collection - November 20, 2018
- Cyclops and Wolverine Rebuild the X-Men in February, Starting With Another 8 Dollar Issue - November 20, 2018
- The Age of X-Man is a Utopian Future… Or Is It? - November 20, 2018
- Yondu Returns with a New Ravagers in Guardians of the Galaxy #6 - November 20, 2018
- Marvel Mocks Its Own Super-Mega-Crossover Event Proclivities in Spider-Man/Deadpool #46 - November 20, 2018