If you’ve been playing Splatoon 2 the past couple weeks and have been wishing for some kind of shielding, you’re in luck! The Splat Brella finally makes an appearance today in the game. Originally, photos of the weapon were sent out by Nintendo as part of their press kit, but no one was able to use it until today. Nintendo sent out this tweet today showing off the new weapon.
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) August 11, 2017
The Splat Brella has two functions: it’s a shield with a built-in gun. The shield will take a bit if ink but will eventually fold back up if too much ink gets on it. Meanwhile, you have an ink rocket built into the handle for you to shoot out of the top, much like The Penguin in classic Batman comics and cartoons., will be available in the in-game Ammo Knights store tonight at
You’ll be able to pick up the new weapon in the Splatoon 2 Ammo Knights store tonight, starting at 10pm EDT (7pm PDT). We wish you the best of luck with the new gun!
- 'Splatoon 2' Leaks Include New Maps & Weapons
- The Domino King Celebrates 'Splatoon 2' The Only Way He Knows How
- Splatoon 2's Salmon Run Gets A Schedule Change
- 'Splatoon 2' Players To Get A Free Inkbrush DLC Today
- The Inkling War Is On! We Review 'Splatoon 2'
- New ‘Star Wars: Legion’ Miniatures Game Being Made By Fantasy Flight - August 18, 2017
- Pokémon Gold & Silver Will Be Getting Special Physical Releases - August 18, 2017
- Razer Partners With ‘Move Or Die’ For Special Lighting - August 18, 2017
- ‘Friday The 13th’ Launches A New Site & New Game Details - August 18, 2017
- ‘Quake Champions’ Is Set To Hit Early Access On Tuesday - August 18, 2017