If you’ve been playing Splatoon 2 the past couple weeks and have been wishing for some kind of shielding, you’re in luck! The Splat Brella finally makes an appearance today in the game. Originally, photos of the weapon were sent out by Nintendo as part of their press kit, but no one was able to use it until today. Nintendo sent out this tweet today showing off the new weapon.
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) August 11, 2017
The Splat Brella has two functions: it’s a shield with a built-in gun. The shield will take a bit if ink but will eventually fold back up if too much ink gets on it. Meanwhile, you have an ink rocket built into the handle for you to shoot out of the top, much like The Penguin in classic Batman comics and cartoons., will be available in the in-game Ammo Knights store tonight at
You’ll be able to pick up the new weapon in the Splatoon 2 Ammo Knights store tonight, starting at 10pm EDT (7pm PDT). We wish you the best of luck with the new gun!
- Nintendo Switch's 3.0 Update Gives Way For Homebrewing Hacks
- 'Splatoon 2' Leaks Include New Maps & Weapons
- The Domino King Celebrates 'Splatoon 2' The Only Way He Knows How
- Splatoon 2's Salmon Run Gets A Schedule Change
- 'Splatoon 2' Players To Get A Free Inkbrush DLC Today
- The Inkling War Is On! We Review 'Splatoon 2'
- The Latest ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ Trailer Is Darkly Epic - October 19, 2017
- The Switch Version Of ‘Resident Evil: Revelations’ Gets An 8-Bit Treatment - October 19, 2017
- Independent Games Festival Closes Submissions With Almost 600 Entries - October 19, 2017
- Another ‘Destiny 2’ Glitch Forces A Change To Nightfall - October 19, 2017
- ‘Moonlighter’ Is Officially Coming Out On The Nintendo Switch - October 18, 2017