As the first season of Marvel’s Luke Cage ends, our powerful hero is arrested and taken back to prison, from where he had escaped before all of it started. In this quick clip from Marvel’s The Defenders, we see Luke (Mike Colter) talking to Foggy Nelson (Elden Henson). Foggy tells him that the law firm of Hogarth, Chao and Benowitz is at his disposal to help him start over. It looks like Foggy took the job that Jeri Hogarth (Carrie-Anne Moss) offered him at the end of Marvel’s Daredevil Season 2.
As for why Foggy is there…I think we can connect the dots there to Claire Temple (Rosario Dawson) either directly asking Foggy to help or asking Danny Rand (Finn Jones) to get Hogarth to help, who sent Foggy. Either way, it looks like Foggy maybe the one to spring Luke from jail. Claire is the hinge pin to all of the Marvel/Netflix universe, but they don’t have her in Marvel’s The Punisher...which may be a mistake. In a show with that many bullets bound to be flying, the woman who patches everyone up will probably be needed at some point.
Marvel’s The Defenders premieres on Netflix August 18th.
— Luke Cage (@LukeCage) August 12, 2017
- Read Vampirella Vol. 4 #0 Free from Dynamite’s 2017 Blockbuster Holiday Bundle - December 15, 2017
- Denver Broncos Put Trevor Siemian on IR, Will Wait to See Who Will Start - December 15, 2017
- Rob Liefeld Reacts to New Titans Image of Hawk and Dove - December 15, 2017
- Exclusive First Look at Dynamite’s Pop Culture Titles Shipping March 2017 - December 15, 2017
- 4 New Clips from Guillermo del Toro’s Trollhunters Season 2 - December 15, 2017